Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 17th, 2023, 09:48 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Vecna's Customs

Probably a good idea! A little less overpowered that way. Maybe still pretty good though- it might be worth considering dropping the number of attacks he gets since he has so much more flexibility than OG Mimring.
Old July 17th, 2023, 11:13 PM

Vecna is surprisingly tart

I don't want to use this thread. Delete it. I cant

Last edited by Vecna; March 6th, 2024 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Old web page forces me to do things that are useless
Old July 17th, 2023, 11:23 PM

I do not need this thread. Delete it. I cant

Last edited by Vecna; March 6th, 2024 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Worthless thread
Old July 21st, 2023, 03:30 PM

Waste

Last edited by Vecna; March 6th, 2024 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Waste
Old July 21st, 2023, 04:03 PM

Head Honcho

Last edited by Vecna; March 6th, 2024 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Song
Old July 21st, 2023, 05:08 PM

Seeing people fight over this toy on Discord has made me realize this is not worth the time and nitpicking everything goes through.

Last edited by Vecna; March 6th, 2024 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Harps and lyres
Old July 22nd, 2023, 10:21 AM

Old King Cole

Last edited by Vecna; March 6th, 2024 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Was a merry old soul
Old July 22nd, 2023, 08:46 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lots of good ideas in Nerek Dolan. You could probably find a way to drop a power and simply the effect. Idea is great, but at the moment the wording is clunky.

John Morgan should have 8-15 life but otherwise remain unchanged.

Virteous Drinker looks amazing. Really cool powers and fantasic drawbacks. Ravens needs a rewording and probably could be a D20 power to remove the need for an attack on an opponent's turn

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 22nd, 2023, 09:27 PM

Equate

Last edited by Vecna; March 6th, 2024 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Ibuprofen
Old July 25th, 2023, 10:52 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Question on the Knumbu guides: how many members are in the squad?

Also, I think they would be better if you combined glacier traverse into their Sherpa power (and maybe add rock outcrops too). It would make the card less cluttered and it's odd that they can't guide over glaciers because thats what they actually do.

For Virteous drinker, his powers are interesting but the technicals are tricky.
For insatiable desire for secrets, I would probably just have the opponent reveal an order marker and say that it can't be the same one as the previous round. Having one always showing to only one opponent could get difficult in a 3+ player game.
The raven swarm is a bit problematic. A special attack that uses a normal attack as part of a turn interruption seems like the kind of thing that would cause rules headaches. I like that you made it wait until the end of its move, so maybe thats enough. It would probably be safer if you got rid of the normal attack thing and just made it a fixed special attack of 3. Avoids triggering some other powers like scatter.

The Novogus Sinbearer is a really interesting character. His soulbearing special power is a bit broken, combined with Phantom Knights or Zombines of Morindan (or any cheap squad), he could reasonably get to 15+ attack. Maybe a range restriction would force players to keep him in a spot he could be attacked before he was ready. His protection should probably be toned down to just +1 defense he's already really good.

The nature hatred you'll have to help me on, I was having trouble looking up Eye of Judgement lore. Is it that he hates nature or that he might escape if given the chance (seeing as he looks like he has a ball and chain). A power where he's auto-destroyed or severely weakened by terrain should be very contained, adjacent to is despite being only space away, probably too much. On maps like Highways and Dieways, he would almost automatically lose to range units, where one maps without trees he would a massive threat. If the idea is he might escape, you could have that as an always roll ad20 if you get a 1 he runs away thing with a higher chance if he's next to a tree.

I generally recommend having at least 1 attack I know the Sinbearer has none on the card but that way if he gets negated he's not entirely useless on the attacking end (also I don't think any official card has a zero attack figure, in card games where you could (hopefully) just draw another creature if something weird is happening, in Heroscape if he's the last you have and he's negated, you can't do anything for the rest of the game).

Hopefully my comments on the Sinbearer aren't too harsh... I really like him I just think his powers need changed.
Old July 26th, 2023, 11:20 PM

SMARTYkat

Last edited by Vecna; March 6th, 2024 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Catnip mist
Old January 12th, 2024, 08:54 PM

Test.

Last edited by Vecna; January 13th, 2024 at 12:06 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards