Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 5th, 2011, 08:23 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?
Pictures that put heroscape to mind

That may or may not actually be from heroscape!

post more
Old September 5th, 2011, 08:47 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pictures that put heroscape to mind

Taht last one... way too much action. The first one looked cool. A guy with a gun along with demons, barbarians... interesting. I don't have any pictures, but I know where to put them if I come up with any.
Old September 5th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nakitas and DW 9000

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Last edited by Grungebob; September 5th, 2011 at 09:17 PM.
Old September 5th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; September 5th, 2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: In an age of conflict and intrigue, against the tide of fearsome enemies, only heroes stand and fight.
Old September 5th, 2011, 10:00 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Old September 6th, 2011, 03:52 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?
Talking Re: Pictures that put heroscape to mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post

Nakitas and DW 9000

Damn, i'd forgot about sucker punch! But you missed the part where they fought those gladiatrons!
Old September 6th, 2011, 04:00 PM

Archer of the Void Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Taht last one... way too much action. The first one looked cool. A guy with a gun along with demons, barbarians... interesting. I don't have any pictures, but I know where to put them if I come up with any.
they are not really Barbarians, they are soldiers of Chaos, they look like barbarians because they are from the north the the fur is to keep them warm just thought I'd clear that up back on Topic, the Samurai one reminds me of Kato
Old September 7th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 7th, 2011, 11:13 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Aquilla units anyone?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion