Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old July 9th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

It could be a very large download to do for just a few new files though.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old July 9th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanto View Post
That would be what I'm looking for! We could check the thread from time to time to check for update and redownload the whole file!
Here is the google drive folder with all the matte files:

Classic Heroscape Figures 3D models

You can select the ones you want and then download just those all at once.
Old July 9th, 2020, 04:40 PM

Samanto is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks for the link and all those great quality scans!
Old July 18th, 2020, 04:20 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Still can't give you more rep.
Old July 19th, 2020, 11:36 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Just wanted to share my latest prints:

Made a total of 3 sets of Aquilla's Alliance

Old July 20th, 2020, 12:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Those look pretty sweet @White Knight . Are those your files or scapedoods scans? I've been printing away at my Star Wars Legion Wishlist, but plan on printing out a bunch of these on the old resin printer now that I'm getting the hang of things. Heavy Gruts are one of the squads I never had more than two copies of. I'll have to print a few of those and replace my Fen Hydras for sure that I sold.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 20th, 2020, 01:03 AM

I think those are all my files.
Old July 20th, 2020, 04:33 PM

bmarentx is surprisingly tart

What are your support settings for cura?
Old July 20th, 2020, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarentx View Post
What are your support settings for cura?
I use a modified Fat Dragon Games profile set up for my Ender 3:

WK Profile

I can get you more details if you need them.
Old July 25th, 2020, 09:48 AM

Ornak (matte)
Protector of Ullar 3 (matte)
Sentinal of Jandar 3 (matte)

A flagbearer!
And that completes the PoU and SoJ!!!
Old July 25th, 2020, 12:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great job WK. I havent been able to rep you in ages but you deserve it. I started printing a couple scape figures in resin and they look really good. Thanks for the hard work and inspiring others.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 25th, 2020, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Great job WK. I havent been able to rep you in ages but you deserve it. I started printing a couple scape figures in resin and they look really good. Thanks for the hard work and inspiring others.
Thanks TREX!

I'm glad they are being used. I've been stalling on finishing this because I know that soon Scapedood will be laser scanning the rest of the figures and will make my scans obsolete.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing