Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 26th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
General Wars! Annapolis, Maryland 7/21

I'm putting together an event for 7/21 at Third Eye Games and Hobbies in Annapolis. It's a big gaming store with a huge play space. I've been there before and always had it in the back of my mind as a backup tournament location, and I'm glad finally to give them a shot.

General Wars - Alliance
Bring a 18 hex 480pt army. All of your army must be from 1 of the following alliances: Jandar+Aquilla, Utgar+Valkrill, or Einar+Ullar+Vydar. No more than 300 points from 1 general. You will be matched against a similar alliance in the first rounds if possible. (Jandar&Aquilla players will first battle against other Jandar&Aquilla players, etc...) Prizes awarded.

As usual for our summer event, it's right out of the GenCon event listing.

The entry fee will be $5, as always, and everyone will get a keepsake. All entry fee money will, as always, go to prizes. Event starts at 12:30, as always.

The event will be a 5-round Swiss System tournament. The first tiebreak, as explained in my house rules, is the length of the win streak at the start of the tournament. WWWLL comes in ahead of WLWWL. Check my House Rules, in my sig block, for more discussion.

There is plenty of parking. I confess I don't remember the food situation at this location at all.

Maps:

This is a GenCon format; we'll use the GenCon maps (without glyphs):

How to build them all.

I might have to add some other low-terrain maps. We'll see.

Attendees:
  1. DS
  2. Brad
  3. Gary
  4. Pete
  5. Bill
  6. Kyle
  7. Micah
  8. kldonnelly
  9. littledonnelly
  10. Rob
  11. Also Rob
  12. The smallest Rob
  13. Rick
  14. Pumpkin King
  15. Pumpkin Prince
  16. Pumpkin Duke
  17. KC
  18. OverEngineered
  19. Buddy Lee
  20. Ethan
  21. Molly
  22. Nikkomon
  23. Another Kyle

Bringing maps:
  1. Common Ground ~ KC
  2. Burial Marsh ~ KC
  3. Draugur ~ OE
  4. Highways ~ OE
  5. Quasatch Playground ~ Kyle
  6. Remains of Clionesia ~ Kyle
  7. Remains of Clionesia ~ kldonnelly
  8. Ticalla Sunrise ~ kldonnelly
  9. Fulcrum ~ PK

@akden , @Gurei-Ornery , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula , @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown , @Sherman Davies , @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @9BelowMadness , @hosj , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @hose , @superfrog , @vvildeyedjoker , @Dagger , @Jet , @Elstree , and @bunjee

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; July 20th, 2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old June 26th, 2018, 10:32 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker
Re: Hold the Date! Maryland 7/15

I’m pretty sure I can make it.
Old June 26th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hallelujah. There's a good chance this one will be on your side of town, too.

= =
Old June 27th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oops! I meant Saturday, 7/14. @OverEngineered , is it too much to hope that you can make Saturday instead?

= =
Old June 27th, 2018, 12:07 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker
Re: Hold the Date! Maryland 7/14

Drat! I can’t make Saturday
Old June 27th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. Well, I'm looking for interest for 7/14 at Third Eye in Annapolis. A Bastille Day Battle, if you will. If people have a strong preference for 7/15, or even Saturday 7/21, please say so.

= =
Old June 27th, 2018, 11:20 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I don’t tjink we can make this one. That’s the Saturday before shutdown, and I will probably be working. But if we can, it will probably be a last minute thing. Thanks for tagging me, though. We will make it back down at some point.

We are already heading to The OH tourney on the 21st, so a date change wouldn’t matter for me.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old June 28th, 2018, 08:17 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. I think a date change is likely, though. I have three people already who can do the 21st.

= =
Old June 28th, 2018, 10:08 AM

Dagger is surprisingly tart

Sorry, I can't make this one.
Old June 28th, 2018, 10:49 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Re: Hold the Date! Maryland 7/14 or 7/21

Bah. That's too bad. @OverEngineered , how's 7/21?

= =
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm gaming with @chas on the 21st and then we are going to the Islandscape tournament on Long Island on the 22nd.

Old June 28th, 2018, 12:54 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

I have work over the 14th Weekend and my daughters First birthday party on the 21st

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events