Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old August 4th, 2007, 02:18 PM

Levi Woo who?
Thor in Valhalla

Do you think that if / when they make a Thor figure it will have abilities that will help benefit the other vikings of HS?

If so, do you like that idea?
Old August 4th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Considering Marvelscape doesn't take place in Valhalla, I don't think I like that idea.
Old August 4th, 2007, 02:54 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I have been pondering this...I hope Heroscape eventually releases some versions of the Norse gods. I really hope they are not released under the Marvelscape line...I would like to see them affiliated.
Old August 4th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
I have been pondering this...I hope Heroscape eventually releases some versions of the Norse gods. I really hope they are not released under the Marvelscape line...I would like to see them affiliated.
The Norse gods would be interesting, but don't you think they would be too powerful? Being gods and all...

Also, I think since he posted this in the Marvel section, I think he is talking about the Marvel version of Thor.
Old August 4th, 2007, 03:11 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
The Norse gods would be interesting, but don't you think they would be too powerful? Being gods and all...

Also, I think since he posted this in the Marvel section, I think he is talking about the Marvel version of Thor.
I also was thinking about that as well...they may be to powerful but then again the Norse Gods are maybe not that much tougher than Heroes brought to Vahalla. Perhaps its Vahaal that gives them strength. I mean after all Hulk is as strong as Thor in the comics right??? Therefore you could possible scale them around the Superhero range I imagine.

And yes I know he is in the Marvelscape section. i guess what I am saying is that if they are going to do the Norse Gods...because Loki would show up as well. I would hope they would do that in Heroscape instead or possibly two different versions of Thor Loki and Odin...a superhero one and maybe a bit more historical one.
Old August 5th, 2007, 11:02 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
In some renditions the Avatars would be a better bet. they would be able to use the avatars to fight but they themselves as gods could not do the fighting. they would be on par with the generals and many are against such a thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion