Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old December 28th, 2006, 04:52 PM

Krossed has disabled reputation
Recent battle

i just a had about a 30 minute battle with my sister(who is 10).
my team was,
Negoksa
Subakna
Meburqsa
Marrden Hounds
Marro Warriors
Sparticus
Charos

My sisters team
Grimnak
Mimring
Krug
Knights of Weston
Swog Rider
Nakita Agents
Obsidian Guards

I used my Hounds as much as possible, putting both of their effects to good use. I took out Krug with Subakna and the marrden hounds after 2 turns. the next turn i used marrden plague and took out 2 knights and gave mimring a wound, as well as grimnak. after that turn, i used the plague again and 2 others knights and 2 guards were gone. i gave grimnak another wound and gave 3 more to mimring with subakna. i killed the last guard and defeated the agents the next turn. I brought down
the Swog Rider next. Then finally finished mimring. last i took out grimnak with Sparticus. I didn't even move my charos the whole time. This wasn't really a hard battle, but the ones with my brother are great.
Old January 1st, 2007, 03:26 AM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
good game, man.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 1st, 2007, 09:05 PM

thanks...im gonna play another game within the hour maybe. im all the marros first thing, or i might mix it up a bit.
Old January 2nd, 2007, 07:09 PM

Omega has disabled reputation
you sound really lucky with your hounds, i hope you understand that you roll the D20 seperatly for each figure, and not just once. I have never rolled that good with them, i mean it is possible, but i just wanted to inform you if you didnt know.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Old January 2nd, 2007, 07:25 PM

Omega has disabled reputation
also, and sorry for the double post and criticism, but i believe those armies could both use some help. now i dont know what sets you have, and by adding quickly it looks to me like you played a 850 point game. You had 850 points, when your sister only had 705. Now thats unfair as it is, but for army improvments, i would take out spartacus and add maybe Q9 or Nilfheim (if you have Raknars vision), and if you have them your sister could use some gruts, like 2x arrows and some blade gruts and a swog, or maybe just 3x arrows and a swog, either way, she needs some gruts. Just my opinion if you wanted it.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Old January 2nd, 2007, 08:50 PM

she wanted to play a 7 card game...new thing for me. i don't have very many expansion sets, maybe only 5 or 6. i did roll seperately and each hound too. speaking of luck, i rolled a 20 for Negoksa, first time ever. thanks for the army help, ill keep it in mind. =)
Old January 5th, 2007, 08:26 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krossed
she wanted to play a 7 card game...
weird but interesting
Old January 6th, 2007, 08:12 PM

thats just what i said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports