Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old April 7th, 2017, 10:26 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Venoc Vipers

@zeekthefreak , these guys are fun to play an army of in tournaments. Just don't let DW8000 kill all of them in one turn.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 7th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Just don't let DW8000 kill all of them in one turn.
Sounds like you're speaking from experience @TREX ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 7th, 2017, 01:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Just don't let DW8000 kill all of them in one turn.
Sounds like you're speaking from experience @TREX ?
Ask @BiggaBullfrog about it

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

TREX is right, they are super fun to play in a tournament, and sometimes your opponents will be totally unprepared for that level of an offensive assault, especially if you have 5+ squads.

Sometimes though, just sometimes, TREX decides to bring the exact counter to your army with not just Deathwalker 8000 but also Major Q9 in the same army. And if that just happens to be the case, then no matter how many attacks you get on them, and even if you get lucky and Q9 blanks his one-die attacks on you 13 times in a row, your attacks just bounce off and you just play a game of "How many Vipers can TREX kill in one turn?" I believe his record was 7 or 8 with DW8K, and he only had to stop because there were no more targets within range, not because he blanked.

Totally recommend Vipers, though. If only for the meme plays. They've actually had a pretty strong showing at a couple of our Monthlies here.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 7th, 2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: And of course, the time I take a Deathwalker to a tourney it dies to a lone Goblin Cutter...
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

At the last monthly here in Utah, I had 3 squad of these guys with the Venoc Warlord. With just 1 of them left, I frenzied 7 times in a row, blanking on 4 of the attacks, and then ending it by rolling all skulls to one shot a 4 life 180 point Omegacron who blanked his defense dice.
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:06 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

One individual Viper Frenzying for 8 turns, that's beautiful. The last round in Season 27 (before I was out) I frenzied twice on my last (and second) turn of the game and took out a full-life Sujoah and a full-life Quahon.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 28th, 2017, 04:05 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

I just got my first Vipers from eBay (along with the EOV and Armocs, already had the warlord) and they did not disappoint. The very first game I played with them, I must have gotten at least 6 or 7 frenzies. The EOV got several as well. I have a new squad to add to my top ten, maybe even top five. I would also like to give credit to the author(s) of the Strategy articles for the Venocs and EOVs. You helped me play a good fist game with with Vipers!
Old November 18th, 2017, 02:59 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've got a newfound appreciation for the Vipers

Really enjoyed the 500 point army of:
Q10
Isamu
Venoc warlord
Venoc vipers x3
Roman Legionaries x2

In a draft format its got enough cheap stuff to stretch it out and not fully let your opponent know what plan you're going in on and is well rounded. Its got a special attack/ranged to deal with units that its essential against. Isamu to be eternally way too good for his points vs. Jandar armies. Venocs as assassins/cruise missiles, and Romans being great bang for their buck with good staying power to clean up the game.
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:42 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Scene from 2 Years ago:

Me: "Well, ya got 1 squad of vipers left, man...feel free to concede, my bro...I outnumber you by a lot."

*15 minutes later*

Me: *looks around at all my warrior's corpses strewn all over the battlefield from 5 frenzy rolls in a row*...

My Buddy:

Moral of the story: Do NOT underestimate these suckers...there's a reason they weren't given any defense.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old November 17th, 2023, 06:16 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Quick question, if you successful roll for frenzy, can you take another turn with different vipers or must it be the same three you took a turn with?

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old November 17th, 2023, 07:05 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

It is a new turn; any vipers you control.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; November 17th, 2023 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Just…you know….sorta popped in

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units