Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2012, 11:05 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Had a good trade with CorporateChild. Would definitely trade with again.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old November 21st, 2012, 02:35 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I realized that I screwed up my inventory and left some stuff off my Black Friday Sale list. So I've added them to the list. Among the additions:
Microcorp Agents
Marden Hounds
Ninjas
Kozuke
Heroes of Durgeth
4th Mass
Swog Riders
Wolves of Badru
Old November 21st, 2012, 07:08 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have added a few extra Quahons to my trade list

EDIT: Army of Quahons

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; November 24th, 2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old November 24th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Looking to sell (immediately) my copy of Acquilla's Alliance - everything in great shape, no box.

I'm looking to turn this around quick before I change my mind (sob!)..but we need the funds since Noah's had a few issues lately and meds are expensive!!

PM me with an offer - I don't use Paypal anymore (longggg story but basically I hate them) so I'd want payment in the form of a US Post Office Money Order. Priority in who I sell this to will go by who can most quickly get the money mailed here.

Thanks for looking! Hope you great HeroScapers are still all doing, well, great!!
Old November 25th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quick note here, I'm looking for the following:

Zettian Infantry x6
Axegrinders x3
Swog Rider x2

I can do Paypal, within reason, or I have the following to trade:

Dumetuf Guard x2 (note, cards are likely in poor condition)
Marro Drudge x4
Warforged Soldiers x2
Marro Dividers x2
Minions of Utgar x2
Fire Elemental x1
Rise of the Valkyrie figures in varying conditions
Torin x1
Greater Ice Elemental x1
Old November 25th, 2012, 09:36 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Had a great Trade with awesomeunleashed. Would definitely do it again!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 25th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Had a great Trade with awesomeunleashed. Would definitely do it again!
Likewise!

Old November 26th, 2012, 02:35 AM

Weapon X has disabled reputation

Haves:

sentinels of jandar x2
omnicron snipers x2
major x17
phantom knights x2

Wants:
death knights x3-4
green scale warriors x2

If you're not getting better you're getting worse.
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:16 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Matthias Maccabeus is an excellent trader. More importantly, he is a very good person. It was a pleasure working with him.
Old November 26th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Forgot to mention, I'm seeking $100 for my Acquilla's Alliance set or the equal in trade (board games or Gift Certificates)...
Old November 26th, 2012, 03:28 PM

Adonus76 is surprisingly tart

Wytefang, I sent you a PM however you apparently have maxed out your inbox space and the message will not got through.
Old November 26th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Messy Eater

Crap...let me fix that

Please re-send!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online