Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Which plant do you want in your garden?
Dionaean Mantrapii 4 22.22%
Audrox 0 0%
An Bláth Dúnmharú 4 22.22%
Drosera Jungle Stalker 2 11.11%
Ticalla Flytrap 2 11.11%
Marr Gorgevine 3 16.67%
Ond Rot 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 12th, 2017, 12:51 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: September C.C. Poll - Congrats BiggaBullfrog & Lazy Oran

Congrats Biggabullfrog and Lazy! It was a tight race this whole time.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Looking forward to the next one!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 5th, 2017, 11:05 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As am I! At this point we're going to wait until December, I think this is going to be going back to a quarterly competition.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:20 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll definitely enter it again, and I hope that this will get enough attention to be put on the front page in the future!
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:20 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Tardy congratulations, guys!
My calendar is marked and I'm ready for next month.
How many people do you think need to support this being on the front page before it happens? 'Cause I'll throw my hat into the ring for that.
Old November 16th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Stranger View Post
How many people do you think need to support this being on the front page before it happens? 'Cause I'll throw my hat into the ring for that.
I think you probably need to mention it to/catch the eye of someone in charge of the front page. Who that would be.... haven't a clue.
Thanks!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Hard as ice

Looking forward to the next one - shouldn't be long now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 30th, 2017, 06:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Stranger View Post
I think you probably need to mention it to/catch the eye of someone in charge of the front page. Who that would be.... haven't a clue.
Thanks!
Give you a hint...his name starts with an X and he's an admin...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards