Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 28th, 2019, 05:37 PM

PaladinAtticus is surprisingly tart
Re: So long old friend

Seriously, when are they going to start manufacturing Heroscape again?! It is obvious from the activity on this website that there is still a market for the game, yet it is no longer being made.
They seem to have tried with Arena of the Planeswalkers, using Heroscape landscape pieces.
Does Wizards of the Coast still own Heroscape rights? What's the deal? #bringbackheroscape
Old March 28th, 2019, 08:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinAtticus View Post
Seriously, when are they going to start manufacturing Heroscape again?! It is obvious from the activity on this website that there is still a market for the game, yet it is no longer being made.
They seem to have tried with Arena of the Planeswalkers, using Heroscape landscape pieces.
Does Wizards of the Coast still own Heroscape rights? What's the deal? #bringbackheroscape
I think the price of prepainted miniatures is part of the cost hike making this game harder to reboot.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 29th, 2019, 09:49 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
I think the price of prepainted miniatures is part of the cost hike making this game harder to reboot.
I think it has more to do with the terrain than miniatures. Heroclix, D&D, Pathfinder and other painted miniatures still sell well and aren't priced insanely. You can get Pathfinder Battles boxes for around $11 and that gets you one large or 3 medium/small figures. I think Heroscape would just need to package the figure expansions differently to be viable. Legion model to be specific, but painted. Terrain would be a bit trickier. I think separate terrain packages might work, but it would be difficult to reintroduce without a playable out of the box master set equivalent. My
Old March 29th, 2019, 10:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
I think it has more to do with the terrain than miniatures. Heroclix, D&D, Pathfinder and other painted miniatures still sell well and aren't priced insanely. You can get Pathfinder Battles boxes for around $11 and that gets you one large or 3 medium/small figures. I think Heroscape would just need to package the figure expansions differently to be viable. Legion model to be specific, but painted. Terrain would be a bit trickier. I think separate terrain packages might work, but it would be difficult to reintroduce without a playable out of the box master set equivalent. My
Yeah the terrain is a definitely another major factor as well. Those be good pennies.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion