Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 4th, 2016, 03:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

We discussed my version not too long ago.
Old March 4th, 2016, 03:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
We discussed my version not too long ago.
Yeah I thought so. I remember I loved everything but the FIGHTING FOR CONTROL power. Mainly because like you I struggle with the D20 and would likely never draft a figure I could lose on my own. I'd roll a 1 in the first round.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 4th, 2016, 04:00 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

The opponent could be just as unlucky though.
Old March 4th, 2016, 04:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
The opponent could be just as unlucky though.
He's typically not He's a lucky little twerp.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 5th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Okay, here's Blue Devil. I tried to represent him the best I can from what I know of him. The main question I have is which healing should I use. I also found one figure for him on Abprices, but among the three classes, it only had 17 figures. It's the Blue Devil from Collateral Damage.

Spoiler Alert!
Is it thematic for him to have Flying or Lava Resistant?

For his healing factor, I don't think it's high level enough to necessitate a power. I'd highly consider rolling it into his life, and just boosting that to like 6. Pretty much any non-human superhero in comics has some level of healing factor. His doesn't seem that fast moving from what I've read, though.

Any thoughts on making him a Warrior instead of a Hunter for JL synergies?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = CAPTAIN CARROT
SECRET IDENTITY = RODNEY RABBIT

SPECIES = CARTOON/RABBIT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION/PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = BOLD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

RABBIT HOP
Instead of moving and attacking normally, Captain Carrot may use his Rabbit Hop. Rabbit Hop has a move of 2. When counting spaces for Captain Carrot's Rabbit Hop movement, ignore elevations. Captain Carrot may hop over water without stopping, hop over figures without becoming engaged, and hop over obstacles such as ruins. Captain Carrot may not hop more than 16 levels up or down in a single hop. If Captain Carrot is engaged when he starts to hop, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After attacking, if Captain Carrot rolled at least one blank, he may hop and attack again. Captain Carrot cannot hop and attack more than 3 times in a single turn.

CARTOON PHYSICS
When rolling defense dice against an attack, if Captain Carrot would receive any number of wounds from this attack, before placing those wounds on this card, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card for each blank rolled.

SUPER STRENGTH

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 7th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wild.
For Cartoon Physics I would add 'against an opponent's attack'. That way you are not attacking your own Carrot with Civs(Citizens/Civilians) for free healing.

Reminds me a bit of my Hoppy write-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

NAME = HOPPY THE MARVEL BUNNY
SECRET IDENTY = Hoppy
SPECIES = Rabbit
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Champion
PERSONALITY = Valiant

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

WISDOM OF SALAMANDER, STRENGTH OF HOGULES

Opponents may never remove, reveal or view unrevealed order markers on this card.

STAMINA OF ANTLERS, POWER OF ZEBREUS

Hoppy may never receive more than one wound during any figure's turn.

COURAGE OF ABALONE, SPEED OF MONKURY

After attacking with Hoppy, you may move him up to 3 spaces. Hoppy will not receive any leaving engagement attacks when moving with this special power and most end his movement engaged with an opponent's figure.

FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH

Bio: (from Wiki)
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 7th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like the idea behind Rabbit Hop, but I'd advise splitting it up like this:

RABBIT HOP
Instead of his normal move, Captain Carrot may use his Rabbit Hop. Rabbit Hop has a move of 2. When counting spaces for Captain Carrot's Rabbit Hop movement, ignore elevations. Captain Carrot may hop over water without stopping, hop over figures without becoming engaged, and hop over obstacles such as ruins. Captain Carrot may not hop more than 16 levels up or down in a single hop. If Captain Carrot is engaged when he starts to hop, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

HIT AND HOP
After moving Captain Carrot with his Rabbit Hop special power and attacking with Captain Carrot's normal attack, if at least one blank was rolled, Captain Carrot may use his Rabbit Hop special power and then attack again. Captain Carrot cannot hop and attack more than three times in a single turn.

3 normal attacks of 6 is also nothing to sneeze at. Not sure what you're going for, points-wise, but I'd consider either lowering his normal attack or making the mulit-attack a special attack.

Cartoon Physics is very strong, but the Life of 5 should help keep it in check. I'd be curious to see how that does in testing.

Mechanically speaking, Cartoon Physics is functionally a retroactive Man of Steel/Kryptonian Defense. Like all the blanks you just rolled actually counted as blocks in your last defense roll. Nifty.
Old March 7th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

At first glance, I was struggling to see how Cartoon Physics was mechanically any different than Man of Steel, but I think I get it now. Basically you can potentially roll more blanks that incoming wounds to heal preexisting wounds.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I like the idea behind Rabbit Hop, but I'd advise splitting it up like this:

RABBIT HOP
Instead of his normal move, Captain Carrot may use his Rabbit Hop. Rabbit Hop has a move of 2. When counting spaces for Captain Carrot's Rabbit Hop movement, ignore elevations. Captain Carrot may hop over water without stopping, hop over figures without becoming engaged, and hop over obstacles such as ruins. Captain Carrot may not hop more than 16 levels up or down in a single hop. If Captain Carrot is engaged when he starts to hop, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

HIT AND HOP
After moving Captain Carrot with his Rabbit Hop special power and attacking with Captain Carrot's normal attack, if at least one blank was rolled, Captain Carrot may use his Rabbit Hop special power and then attack again. Captain Carrot cannot hop and attack more than three times in a single turn.

3 normal attacks of 6 is also nothing to sneeze at. Not sure what you're going for, points-wise, but I'd consider either lowering his normal attack or making the mulit-attack a special attack.
True, but he has to roll a blank for it to work, so it's never going to be three attacks of 6 skulls, or anything too crazy like that.

Quote:
Cartoon Physics is very strong, but the Life of 5 should help keep it in check. I'd be curious to see how that does in testing.

Mechanically speaking, Cartoon Physics is functionally a retroactive Man of Steel/Kryptonian Defense. Like all the blanks you just rolled actually counted as blocks in your last defense roll. Nifty.
Yeah, I thought it was neat

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 7th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Never Forgets

Updated per the suggestions received earlier.

NAME = CAPTAIN CARROT
SECRET IDENTITY = RODNEY RABBIT

SPECIES = CARTOON/RABBIT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION/PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = BOLD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

RABBIT HOP

HIT AND HOP

CARTOON PHYSICS
When rolling defense dice against an opponent's attack, if Captain Carrot would receive any number of wounds from this attack, before placing those wounds on this card, you may remove one Wound Marker from this card for each blank rolled.

SUPER STRENGTH

Old March 7th, 2016, 07:14 PM

I'd say you're looking at around 320+ points. Not knowing the character, is that accurate?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy