Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 18th, 2009, 03:49 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sports: NFL

I'm looking for the Cardinals to beat the Eagles (can't stand the Eagles) and am hoping that the Ravens and Steelers bludgeon each other so badly that they can't field a competent team (can't stand either of them).

How badly must NBC be hoping for an Eagles/Steelers Superbowl. It could be a ratings crash if it's Ravens/Cardinals.

Edit: Impressive start for the Cardinals. Right down the field for a touchdown and then hold the Eagles to a field goal after giving them good field position. Here's hoping that they can keep it up.

Edit #2: Wow what a game! Cardinals catch a break on that 4th down play that could have (should have?) been called pass interference. But their offense and their defense stepped up when they needed it too. Regardless of who makes it from the AFC, it should be a classic, contrast in styles type Superbowl.

Also, is there a better reciever in football than Larry Fitzgerald right now? He is a stud!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous

Last edited by spidysox; January 18th, 2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old January 18th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

THE CARDINALS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!
Old January 18th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
I'm looking for the Cardinals to beat the Eagles (can't stand the Eagles) and am hoping that the Ravens and Steelers bludgeon each other so badly that they can't field a competent team (can't stand either of them).

How badly must NBC be hoping for an Eagles/Steelers Superbowl. It could be a ratings crash if it's Ravens/Cardinals.

Edit: Impressive start for the Cardinals. Right down the field for a touchdown and then hold the Eagles to a field goal after giving them good field position. Here's hoping that they can keep it up.

Edit #2: Wow what a game! Cardinals catch a break on that 4th down play that could have (should have?) been called pass interference. But their offense and their defense stepped up when they needed it too. Regardless of who makes it from the AFC, it should be a classic, contrast in styles type Superbowl.

Also, is there a better reciever in football than Larry Fitzgerald right now? He is a stud!
What was that?

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old January 18th, 2009, 07:34 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

That is all.
Old January 18th, 2009, 08:07 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post

What was that?
Oh I think you heard me.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old April 24th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Is anyone besides me looking forward to the draft tomorrow?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old April 25th, 2009, 07:47 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Is anyone besides me looking forward to the draft tomorrow?
I can take it or leave it. I have some friends who throw a party every year and watch every second... there are definitely some draft-a-holics out there, have fun.

-insert signature here-
Old April 25th, 2009, 08:15 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Hi - my name is killercactus, and I'm a draft-a-holic (at least for the first day). I will be watching every pick today until they stop.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old April 25th, 2009, 10:35 AM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Hi - my name is killercactus, and I'm a draft-a-holic (at least for the first day). I will be watching every pick today until they stop.
Me too! The draft is one of the best parts about football.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old April 25th, 2009, 12:38 PM

zettian_guard is surprisingly tart

My name is Randy and I am a draft-a-holic.

I was hoping my Lions would have taken Aaron Curry but now I have to hope that Stafford is the answer. If he's not then I'll probably never see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I kick the bucket!

But I don't care what team you root for, the NFL just has to do something about these rookie contracts. My goodness, there is no way that a rookie should get the most guaranteed money in NFL history. More than Brady, more than Manning...

Old April 25th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I love the draft, but have to agree about the rookie contracts. Just murder to pick in the top five or so. Someone pointed out the other day that a top rookie OT prospect recently got more guaranteed money that a probowler at the same position in the prime of his career - just ridiculous. They need to pull some sort of NBA and cap out these crazy contracts that just kill teams that are trying to rebuild.

Not sure what I'm hoping for with my Niners or Titans this year. Both need some WR help, but it's awfully hard to know what you're getting with WRs in the draft, same with future QBs - another probable need for both. I guess the Niners will probably go the OT or LB route (assuming they'll stay in the 3-4 this year). I'd love to see the Titans grab Freeman if he's still there at 30 and ship Young off. Ah well... three more hours!

~Aldin, with ESPN2 on in the background

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 25th, 2009, 08:11 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

The Lions, with the worst Defense in the history of the NFL, used their 2 first round picks on Offense. They finally took a defensive player with their third pick (first of the second round), but they reached way down the draft board to find him.

So far, it looks like business as usual for the Lions . . .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV