Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 2nd, 2014, 02:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla Head Quarter.

I have an email sent out to Reaper concerning availability. Usually I have gottena response within a couple days. Just FYI.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 02:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I have an email sent out to Reaper concerning availability. Usually I have gottena response within a couple days. Just FYI.
Legendary Encounters always restocks. Same thing with Ashi-Dhulu. Though i don't know how much they have in stock atm.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 02:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Legendary Encounters always restocks. Same thing with Ashi-Dhulu. Though i don't know how much they have in stock atm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Email from Reaper last week
Sorry, that line is on a hold, but will be revamped hopefully next year.
This is their last email. I asked for clarification, but I didn't get any....
Old December 2nd, 2014, 02:44 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Email from Reaper last week
Sorry, that line is on a hold, but will be revamped hopefully next year.
This is their last email. I asked for clarification, but I didn't get any....
Ah, okay.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 02:54 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

With this many nominations, perhaps we should make a poll thread?
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Currently Reaper is focused on fulfilling their Kickstarter but have confirmed a few times they intend to reprint and expand Legendary Encounters afterwards.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:03 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Yes. And Lygard did last time around here. He was just waiting for the questions he had about some of the nominated figures to be resolved before posting the poll (I assume).
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Currently Reaper is focused on fulfilling their Kickstarter but have confirmed a few times they intend to reprint and expand Legendary Encounters afterwards.
Expand? Oooh. Do we know what those figures are going to be?
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:48 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Gug is a little to "horrific" for me. I know we have terrifying monsters already, but that mouth is too much Clive Barker in my opinion.

The Russian soliders are low on availablity right now, and as has been said C3V.

Nick Fury is well Nick Fury. I know "generic spy guy" but with C3G so strong it is possible to go other ways.

Now that Shaolin Gladator is Awesome in all the right ways. Recently released too. I thought he was so cool I already bought one. I don't care if he is monk or a gladator or fighter, he Screams Heroscape with the monster hammar and claw glove. Not to mention the Pose.

Shaolin Gladator all the way.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Expand? Oooh. Do we know what those figures are going to be?
Something from their Bones line, from what I remember, but no specifics beyond that.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 04:04 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Can we get a double-check on availability? Some of these are great figures but it would be a shame for folks to waste waste votes on one that just doesn't have enough to make the cut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Yes. And Lygard did last time around here. He was just waiting for the questions he had about some of the nominated figures to be resolved before posting the poll (I assume).
You're both totally right. I'll make a poll thread for the vote. I was waiting a response (that I now have) for the russian. And we need to double check availability of the figures, very good remark.
Legendary encounter are considered always ok, so no need to do that for them, but if some of you could pick a figure and check availability, it would be great. Let's share the work.

Once all figure has been double checked, I'll quickly open a poll.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 04:28 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I checked on the Sword Archon, I'm afraid the news isn't good. Found about 10 more on eBay and 8 at Paizo, but that's nowhere near what we'd need for a submission. (Is that 50 or 75?)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards