Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 21st, 2021, 07:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Swamp Thing (II)

The Book of Swamp Thing

C3G DC WAVE 39
JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superman set.
Its model number and name are #051 / Swamp Thing.

NOTE: Swamp Thing requires 3x Jungle Plant Destructible Object.

Character Bio - Swamp Thing! You are amazing! You fight everything...nasty! Swamp Thing!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: Does Swamp Thing place his Jungle Plants before or after players place figures in their Start Zones?
  • A: Before.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; June 20th, 2021 at 01:08 PM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Swamp Thing (Photosynthesizing)

NAME = SWAMP THING
SECRET IDENTITY = ALEC HOLLAND

SPECIES = PLANT ELEMENTAL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 335

GRASPING VINES 12
At the start of the game, you may place up to 3 Jungle Plant Destructible Objects on empty spaces on the battlefield. Whenever a player would begin the movement of a figure adjacent to Swamp Thing, an Evergreen Tree, or a Jungle Piece, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, that figure may not be moved.

All land spaces within 4 spaces of Swamp Thing are considered grass spaces in addition to their normal terrain type. Before taking a turn with Swamp Thing, roll a combat die. If you roll a shield, you may choose up to 2 Jungle Plant Destructible Objects that are either on the battlefield or destroyed. If you roll a blank, you may choose up to 3. Place any chosen Jungle Plants on empty grass spaces.

VEGETATIVE MUCK
When Swamp Thing defends against an attack, the most wounds he can take from this attack is two. At the end of the round, if Swamp Thing is adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or a Jungle Piece, or on a grass, swamp, or swamp water space, remove a Wound Marker from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by MrNobody; March 17th, 2021 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Quozl wording update
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:27 PM
Just A Head

JUNGLE PLANT

LIFE = 1
DEFENSE = 4

JUNGLE PLANT
Whenever a special power on an Army Card refers to a Jungle Piece, it refers to Jungle Plant as well.

THICK FOLIAGE
When defending against a non-adjacent attack, a small, medium, or large figure adjacent to Jungle Plant may roll 1 additional defense die. A figure cannot receive more than 1 defense die from Thick Foliage or Jungle Pieces.
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:28 PM
Just A Head

Mini Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

First Swamp Thing card is so dark and gloomy, it might be a fun contrast to have this one be a bit brighter.

Last edited by MrNobody; March 11th, 2021 at 02:28 PM.
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why wouldn't the space he's on be considered Grass as well in Avatar of the green? If you did that you could just simplify the last power to heal a wound at the end of the round.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Thread title should be Swamp Thing (II) since there's another one already.
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:36 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Why wouldn't the space he's on be considered Grass as well in Avatar of the green? If you did that you could just simplify the last power to heal a wound at the end of the round.
As per Captain Cold, the space ST is occupying is considered within 4 spaces of ST. So yeah, as long as he's not on a water tile, he's healing at the end of the round.
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:38 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Thread title should be Swamp Thing (II) since there's another one already.
Huh, I was wondering how that didn't occur to me, and I realized this is technically my first vII. I've side-stepped it so far with the Doctor, Nova, and Hank Pym.
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Swamp Thing (II) (Photosynthesizing)

I like it. I don't think there's a need for jungle plants to be destructible though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 21st, 2021, 07:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is this the Heroscape Jungle piece version of the Evergreen Trees where we are finally making cards or is this intended to be a new jungle piece?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 21st, 2021, 08:09 PM
Just A Head

Yeah, my intent is to do the DO version of the jungle bushes from Ticalla Jungle. We’ll see how it comes out in practice.
Old January 21st, 2021, 08:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Jungle love.
Is trying me crazy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library