Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 29th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Nano Metalfigs

I have a couple HorrorClix figures that work well for proxys as well so not in a big need for a figure but would be cool.
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Is there actually a Grown-up Groot? I've only seen the Baby Groot at a couple of the Targets near me. (Philly area)
Yes, I've seen it in store. Here's a pic of the figure and package.

That's the one I have. My son calls it the Teenage version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I pieced together a Groot out of a couple Mage Knight treefolk after seeing someone else on here do it. Just gotta repaint him and he'll be cool.
Oh that sounds promising...I need to find that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:39 AM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks guys! I've wanted to get my hands on all five of the Guardians of the Galaxy (My wife and I saw the first one for our first date) but I'm reluctant to do so until I can find a good Groot... It might be time for me to look into some of those other proxies.
Old November 30th, 2017, 02:31 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Found the Marvel figures in another nearby town.

No Groot or Hulkbuster but I think I am set otherwise. Unless there is a Nebula.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Found the Marvel figures in another nearby town.

No Groot or Hulkbuster but I think I am set otherwise. Unless there is a Nebula.
I'm probably going out this weekend so I'll look for those two for you.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

For some reason my local Walmart seems to have the individual DC figures all the time but the Marvel individual ones are few and far between. Plenty of the Marvel 5 packs though.
Old November 30th, 2017, 06:19 PM

Same here YK. I have seen all the multi-packs but not too many Marvel but one place had them as an individual end cap away from the rest. Their Disney figures were also in their own end cap. I could not believe it when I came around a corner and saw Hulk. Good day.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:29 PM

Woot! Got a Groot and a Carnage and two Hulkbusters!

Pretty happy with the collection now.

The 5 pack of Harry Potter figures were marked down to $3.50 also.
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:44 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Woot! Got a Groot and a Carnage and two Hulkbusters!

Pretty happy with the collection now.

The 5 pack of Harry Potter figures were marked down to $3.50 also.
So I can finally stop searching...bitter sweet...I wanted to do something for you after all the gifts you've given me but man was I tired of stopping at ever Walmart in ever town I passed through.

Edit...ahh man...2 hulkbusters...why didn't I think of that...Iron Man V can play with more than one...shoot.

Old December 27th, 2017, 08:44 AM

I should have an extra. I already had one in a multi-pack.

The poker-sized cards, street maps and eventually the buildings I will want created will be thanks enough.
I picked up more Christmas buildings at Goodwill and Walmart, 50% off.
Also picked up some kids play sets that I think will be cool with some modifications and a coat of paint.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations