Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 15th, 2015, 02:05 PM

DarthJak is surprisingly tart
rule?

where can I find download of rules for Rise of the Valkyrie?

The Sith eye Valhalla with envy
Old June 15th, 2015, 02:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: rule?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthJak View Post
where can I find download of rules for Rise of the Valkyrie?
Right above your post is a stickied thread called "Sticky: Rulebooks and FAQ - PDF"

You can find everything you need there. I'd post a link but I'm browsing on my phone right now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 15th, 2015, 02:58 PM

DarthJak is surprisingly tart
Re: rule?

thanks

The Sith eye Valhalla with envy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's