Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 16th, 2014, 08:18 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Colleges That Play Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
I'll be starting a job this August as a professor at Southern Illinois University.

Any other 'Scapers in the Carbondale/Southern Illinois area?
I visit there often (my uncle works in the museum) & I might be going there for school, 2 years from now...

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old May 17th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey yamissflash, I will be going to Geneva as well. I know a few guys up there who will be freshman with us and have a shared collection of a pretty decent size. Are you planning to bring your stuff? Some of it maybe? Because I'd be glad for someone to play(test) against.
I plan to bring all of it... I have recently been getting containers that can store my 'scape in a more efficient manner.
Old May 19th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'll be starting a job this August as a professor at Southern Illinois University.

Congrats! I have family in Cape Girardeau, but that's not exactly close. I almost interviewed at SIU, but then I got a job and decided I didn't need any more interviews.

Hope things go well for you there!
Old May 22nd, 2014, 08:42 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
or up to Peoria (if you can handle the best)
Old May 23rd, 2014, 01:34 AM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Quote:

Congrats! I have family in Cape Girardeau, but that's not exactly close. I almost interviewed at SIU, but then I got a job and decided I didn't need any more interviews.

Hope things go well for you there!
Thanks 1Mmirg! Funny to think you almost interviewed there. Now if only you had taken a job there instead, imagine the 'Scape fun we could orchestrate!
Old May 29th, 2014, 09:55 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright so in August my campus (Central Texas College) will be hosting Geekfest, and we need sponsors. I want to take the opportunity to introduce some people to the game. Anyone in the Central Texas area wanting to play some 'scape so I can get some volunteers to run the table? PM me please!

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old June 3rd, 2014, 06:23 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

UF (Gainesville, FL) has some players and tournaments for anyone in the area.
Old June 6th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm now going to UCF if anyone nearby wants to play.
Old June 7th, 2014, 01:31 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Northwest Christian University link should be updated to www.nwcu.edu as the website has changed. Thanks!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 7th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Looks like I need to some updating. I'll get to it soon. But, pretty much on topic, for those of you considering college in the next few years, what better than a week this sumer playing 'scape and solving puzzles (the program I'm teaching) or doing other awesome stuff?

I know there are a few spots still open in mine and the same is true for at least some of the others.
Old June 7th, 2014, 09:37 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Looks like I need to some updating. I'll get to it soon. But, pretty much on topic, for those of you considering college in the next few years, what better than a week this sumer playing 'scape and solving puzzles (the program I'm teaching) or doing other awesome stuff?

I know there are a few spots still open in mine and the same is true for at least some of the others.
You're not kidding! Action 'scape shot in the course description blurb. Are you accepting applicants in the 35-45 age range?

Never mind, my wife probably wouldn't go for it anyway...

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old June 8th, 2014, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post

You're not kidding! Action 'scape shot in the course description blurb. Are you accepting applicants in the 35-45 age range?
Yeah, me too me too, I wanna come!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion