Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 21st, 2011, 03:34 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Tournament Round 1 Kinseth vs Ninja Status

I meant N9-O10-P11, although he could have reached those if he had stared Zelrig at G15. How cautious you had to be depends on who set up first, I guess. If you have to set up first, then you have to evacuate the entire first row to be completely safe. If he sets up first, then even if he sets up in the right spot, you can fill the front row on one side or the other of the glacier.
Old December 21st, 2011, 03:36 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

We both setup seperately, and revealed at the same time via PM to a 3rd party.

I set mine up without knowing where he would put Zelrig(how it should be.)

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 4th, 2012, 02:59 AM

brendrizzle Woo who?

Dd you guys use some sort of program to conduct the battle?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events