Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 4th, 2010, 12:51 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: W@HSers Submissions Thread

OK, this thread by mojobang has some of the best custom work I've seen on this site...it gives Soundwarp some competition.

The Agent Carr, Grimnak and Sniper are just awesome!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=28710

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 4th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There should be a new week posted up either today or early tomorrow, just so you guys know.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old May 20th, 2010, 08:42 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Fo Sho the new FAQ 11.3 May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
And also maybe Index 2.0: Mmirg's Index of Excellent Scaper Threads
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:10 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

I loved both of ozzy-scaper's recently posted customs:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30360
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30422

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old May 21st, 2010, 09:24 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

People enjoy voting on things. How about these polls?

Speed Unit Custom Contest D3 Poll A
Speed Unit Custom Contest D3 Poll B
Speed Unit Custom Contest D3 Poll C

Those polls have ended but now the final round has begun.

Speed Custom Unit Contest D3 Finals Poll

Last edited by Darkmage7a; May 27th, 2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: polls have expired
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is big!

Customizing Compendium by GreyOwl

Old May 27th, 2010, 10:25 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
This is big!

Customizing Compendium by GreyOwl

I second that!

Also, I know it's not a new thread but it has not been updated in months and has been sparking controversy EVERYWHERE and will greatly affect the meta-game:
Heroscape Power Rankings (D1 UPDATE, other shifts)

As if there aren't enough Awesome submissions (including 2 I previously submitted), I like the discussions on this thread:
A dynamic I've noticed with new users
Old June 10th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

AliasQTip's Exclusive Battlefields
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22124

These are awsome and are fresh given the new D&D figures.

They will help get us to the next release.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old June 10th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

MegaSilver's Battle Reports are being told in a whole new way with a Youtube video. Definitely some interesting stuff there.
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
MegaSilver's Battle Reports are being told in a whole new way with a Youtube video. Definitely some interesting stuff there.
Thanks rednax, but I haven't even finished one yet! Maybe it can be shown off when they are done. Is it because your map is being used?

And anyway, legoboy's and Captain Canuck's Video Battle Reports inspired to create my own.

And for those interested, I have something much larger planned with Heroscape and YouTube that may be worthy of W@HSers attention.

MegaSilver
Old June 11th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Thanks rednax, but I haven't even finished one yet! Maybe it can be shown off when they are done. Is it because your map is being used?
Sort of. I more so did it, just because I noticed you were putting a lot of work into something new and creative, and that it wasn't getting a lot of recognition.

But a little plug won't hurt. Most people won't even bother to look up which map it is.
Old June 11th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Sort of. I more so did it, just because I noticed you were putting a lot of work into something new and creative, and that it wasn't getting a lot of recognition.

But a little plug won't hurt. Most people won't even bother to look up which map it is.
That in bold is true, rednax. Thanks for trying to get it some attention.

And for your info, I'm (slowly) uploading the last 4 rounds as I type. Very soon they'll be able to be viewed here.

And very soon I can begin my massive Heroscape/YouTube project.

MegaSilver

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online