Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old August 13th, 2007, 04:24 PM

Who 'dat is surprisingly tart
Letters of War

To: Jandar

My Great Lord Jandar,

I have enclosed a message that was intercepted during the latest patrol along the boundaries of your territories. I strongly believe that this matter requires your immediate and personal attention, as the contents of this message are ominous, if not entirely clear of meaning. It was being carried by one of your own Sentinels. After our interrogation, it became obvious that this poor kyrie’s mind had been taken over through Marro mind-magic. We were unfortunately left with no choice other than to end his existence. There have been no further signs of Mindshackled soldiers within our ranks, but we are keeping a diligent watch on this situation. The following is the intercepted message.

Great ruler, we have infiltrated the incompetent ranks of Jandar’s poor excuse for an army. Your great plan is on schedule, and within days of coming to fruition. By the time this message reaches you we will be positioned within the walls of Jandar’s stronghold. We will be awaiting your final word to commence our planned action. Your faithful servants always.

Great Jandar, we believe this message to be authentic, and to be a very serious threat to our security. I have my most trusted troops on their way to your various camps to search for any signs of this plot against your sovereignty. At this time we are not sure who this treacherous message is from, or who it was intended to reach. We can only assume Utgar is behind this. I only pray that this is not a plot from within our own ranks. I have sent the entire war council letters to convene at your current location so you may discuss with them the actions you wish to take. None know at this time what this meeting is in regards to, as I feel your wisdom will lead you to inform the persons most trusted within your circle. I await the councils decision on the actions you wish to take regarding this matter. Until then I will do everything within my power to prevent the plans of our enemies from coming to pass.

Awaiting your wisdom,
Sir Denrick

TO BE CONTINUED…

Comments Welcome

Thousands of comedians in this world without a job, and you're trying to be funny.

Last edited by Who 'dat; May 2nd, 2008 at 01:20 PM.
Old August 14th, 2007, 02:34 PM

To: Sir Denrick

Denrick,

I hope this letter finds you well despite the dark news we just received. Jandar told me of the situation, and I cannot help but feel that we are in very serious danger. The war council meets tomorrow, and I truly hope they will know what to do. Jandar has suspicions of treachery from within our own ranks. He called Raelin and I into a private meeting this morning and informed us that there are a few individuals he believes may be behind such a plot. He said that myself and Raelin are trusted above all others, and that we alone have his total trust. You, of course, are trusted as well for bringing this information to his attention.

I can only imagine the worrying your soul must be enduring while these unknown fiends stalk about, trying to undo all the good we have done. You are a man of great courage, and I know you will find these villains, and bring them to justice for what they are trying to do. I feel much safer knowing you are the one taking the lead in this dark time, and I beg the spirits for your safe return. To see your face again would be a joy unto my heart.

We will send a message tomorrow regarding the council’s meeting, and hopefully they will have wise advice for you regarding this matter. Reinforcements are being sent to you, and Jandar’s stronghold has been fortified. There is a strong undertone of mistrust among those who are not well acquainted, and I fear this may lead to an outward showing of this feeling. We need to eliminate this threat immediately.

Good luck, and please be careful. You are in my thoughts as always.

Yours,
Kelda

TO BE CONTINUED…

Comments Welcome

Thousands of comedians in this world without a job, and you're trying to be funny.

Last edited by Who 'dat; May 2nd, 2008 at 01:21 PM.
Old August 14th, 2007, 05:54 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Sounds great. I like the letter format. When I read the title I thought

Dear Raelin,

I miss you so much, I wish you were here. Oops i gotta go chop the head off a orc.

With love and kiss and love and some more kisses,
Drake

6 x 9 = 42

Old November 30th, 2007, 05:21 PM

To: Kelda

Dearest Kelda,

Your letter has brought great joy to my heart, and I long to hear your lyrical voice once again.

We have traced the origins of the treacherous letter back to the eastern camp. As you are well aware, Einar has several troops posted there along with those who follow Jandar and are under the command of Sgt. Alexander. I am leading a small contingent of soldiers there to look into this diabolical plot. Once we arrive at the camp, I will inform the Sergeant of the situation personally. The men follow him without question, and his aid is much required if we are to uncover the participants of this plot.

I trust the war council meeting will be concluded by the time this letter reaches you. I do hope to receive the councils orders soon, for I would greatly appreciate their wise guidance.

Be wary of those you do not know. Anyone could be the enemy at this point.

Your Champion,
Denrick

TO BE CONTINUED…

Comments Welcome

Last edited by Who 'dat; May 2nd, 2008 at 01:21 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:19 PM

Re: Letters of War

To: Lord Jandar

Jandar,

Sir Denrick has just arrived at my unit's base site southeast of the Bleakwoode border, accompanied by a couple dozen of his Knights of Weston. He has informed me of the communication that was intercepted by one of his men, and has let it be known that he believes one of my men may be responible for this treachery.

Quite frankly, Sir, Denrick does not know who sent the letter, nor has he presented any evidence that any of my men could be the traitor. I do not appreciate him acussing anyone in my batallion of such a horrible act. He believes everyone is a suspect, and that probably includes myself. In the meantime no one is investigating any of his soldiers; especially his Knights.

I do not appreciate Denrick walking in and trying to take over my camp, while his guys run around like a lynch mob searching for something that may not be here. I will start my own investigation into the army under his command, and try to get to the bottom of this. I believe Denrick and his knights are hiding something; and I will find it out...whatever it takes.

Sgt. Drake Alexander

Old May 3rd, 2008, 10:50 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Letters of War

I like the letter format. Good so far, Who 'dat! Keep it up!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction