Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:01 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Lazy Orang's Classic Customs - The Winter Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Well... It appears all of the pictures I had stored on SumoPaint's cloud have disappeared. I've contacted support, but am not overly hopeful about getting them back. Morale: back up your files, kids.

Since you have the card text right under everything I should be able to whip some new cards up within the next few days (probably tomorrow).
Thank you! That'd be appreciated.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 2nd, 2018, 03:37 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Where can I find myself a card blank for Hekatiane?

...oh... I can find one on my computer.

...but neither Bragi or Luselene are.

...I figure I'll just continue to edit this post and put the new Myji Coven card here. I put it in the gallery under your name as well.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; January 2nd, 2018 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Didn't want to double post, I suppose.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:14 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Where can I find myself a card blank for Hekatiane?

...oh... I can find one on my computer.

...but neither Bragi or Luselene are.
Hey

You can find all of them in HQ in my personnal website, if needed (link in signature bellow).

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Thank you both!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 4th, 2018, 10:31 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here are the other two, saved here and not on SumoPaint for security. Sorry about the awkward spacing on Gudruna's power. I can fix that if you want me too (I just saw it after posting this).

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 5th, 2018, 08:09 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Here are the other two, saved here and not on SumoPaint for security. Sorry about the awkward spacing on Gudruna's power. I can fix that if you want me too (I just saw it after posting this).

Yeah, if you wouldn't mind fixing that spacing (as well as the missing s in Mindless on the Centurion), I'd appreciate it. Other than that, they're awesome - thank you!

~Lazy Orang, really happy to see you remembered the mostly green hit-zone for Gudruna!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 6th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

..Also the second card names "Aquilla" for the general. ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old January 6th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
..Also the second card names "Aquilla" for the general. ^^
Hmm... and I've just noticed that the first card doesn't list a General at all - @Dr.Goomonkey , any word on this?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 6th, 2018, 06:43 PM
On vacation...

Hmm... Both the cards general weirdness should be easily fixable. I think the blanks from Daniel are completely black blank to there, so I remembered the symbols but was somewhat careless with the names. I'll be able to get both of those finished about 4 hours from now.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; January 6th, 2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Hmm... Both the cards general weirdness should be easily fixable. I think the blanks from Daniel are completely black to there, so I remembered the symbols but was somewhat careless with the names. I'll be able to get both of those finished about 4 hours from now.
Thank you!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:38 PM
On vacation...

And here are the new "finished" cards. I would delete the old ones, but I put your name on them so now I can't do that.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:33 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
And here are the new "finished" cards. I would delete the old ones, but I put your name on them so now I can't do that.

Thank you!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards