Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 19th, 2017, 01:42 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah monthly

I am Also curious.
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yeah. The format sounds awesome. Its a complete twist on regular tournament festivities.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:21 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

November's monthly was all kinds of crazy, and all kinds of fun! Standing have been posted (on page 37). We'll post details of the famous Jingle Bell Bash so check back soon.

And I just want to say that I recognize that I won this month purely on nonsense dice rolls. Game 1 with ridiculous dice rolls against Q9, Game 2 with ridiculous dice rolls against @Flash_19 's 10th Reg, Game 3 with a timely NGS shackle of @TrueMurray 's Agent Skahen, and Game 4 with a Deadeye Snipe on @Scaperedude 's Iron Man? The Valkyrie Generals were blessing my games.
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Holy cow, you won with Deadey and NHS, and got both of their D20 powers to trigger!? Man, True really needs to do that "Risk it for the Biscuit" picture we were talking about.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:56 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Oh dear...haha that is insane...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:53 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Excited for the Jingle Bell Bash details! @Scaperedude ...this is your final tourney before the 'mish' I'm expecting great things! Both an amazing tournament format and an unprecedented whoopin' from your dice. That or we'll send you off humbled... Any thoughts on what you're going to do for the format? And I'd like to give some suggestions for maps if that's okay?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:49 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Excited for the Jingle Bell Bash details! @Scaperedude ...this is your final tourney before the 'mish' I'm expecting great things! Both an amazing tournament format and an unprecedented whoopin' from your dice. That or we'll send you off humbled... Any thoughts on what you're going to do for the format? And I'd like to give some suggestions for maps if that's okay?
Haha, we'll try to make it one to remember! (Information should hopefully be posted today!) It's crazy to think that this will be the fourth annual Bash..... Hopefully, the tradition will continue once I'm out of here!

If you want the heads up, 320 points, pick your poison. (You bring two prepared armies. Then you and your opponent roll the d20. Whoever rolls higher either defers or picks which army they want to run out of the four armies present.....)

I would love some map suggestions! (One thing that will be announced is that there will be a good number of ice maps.)

H E R O S C A P E

Last edited by Scaperedude; November 20th, 2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:42 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

All right! Details for THE JINGLE BELL BASH (December's monthly) have been posted! This is the 4th annual Jingle Bell Bash, and while I wasn't playing this game at the time the first two occurred, last year's Bash was my first Heroscape event ever. It was glorious. For those unaware, it is on par with National Heroscape Day in terms of fun, attendees, and PRIZES. I've already got a Golem & Wyrmlings pack to be donated, in hopes we get a repeat reaction from @Scaperedude similar to this:
Spoiler Alert!

Check it out in the first post of this thread, or in the following post.
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:43 PM

THE JINGLE BELL BASH! (Utah Monthly December 2017)

When: December 23rd, 11 AM start time

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: Pick your poison!
Bring two 320 point armies. Roll the D20 against your opponent. Higher roll gets first pick of the four armies (your two and your opponent's two), or can choose to defer and let their opponent pick first.
Small point limit will allow for quick rounds, which will allow for more rounds! As it is @Scaperedude 's last tourney for two years, he's got to get in enough matches to tide him over until the time comes when he can play again.
It worked out really well on National Heroscape Day to provide pizza and skip the official lunch break, so that is what we will do again! When you RSVP, let us know if you're a vegetarian, cuz otherwise, it'll all be pepperoni pizza!

- two 320 point armies
- 24 figure limit
- SoV & C3V allowed, official Marvel allowed
- 40 minute rounds, we are going to try and play seven of these quickies!
- Glyphs: Defense+1, D20+1, Move+2, Initiative+8, Uncommon+1, Common+1
- If you win a round with an army that is not yours, you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize!

Results:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps (High number of ice/snow maps, so bust out your "snow matters" units!)
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps with the logistics of a lot of things.

Last edited by The Dewk; January 18th, 2018 at 11:16 AM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 03:15 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
All right! Details for THE JINGLE BELL BASH (December's monthly) have been posted! This is the 4th annual Jingle Bell Bash, and while I wasn't playing this game at the time the first two occurred, last year's Bash was my first Heroscape event ever. It was glorious. For those unaware, it is on par with National Heroscape Day in terms of fun, attendees, and PRIZES. I've already got a Golem & Wyrmlings pack to be donated, in hopes we get a repeat reaction from @Scaperedude similar to this:
Spoiler Alert!

Check it out in the first post of this thread, or in the following post.
Wow...... There is no way to get away from that picture!! XD But trust me, the prize table will be one to remember!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:28 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'll have to pass because I work, hopefully I can go to the next one!
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:14 PM

You better believe I'll be there! Sounds like a really fun format! I'll let you know if I'm bringing others as well.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events