Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 20th, 2020, 10:10 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 1 until 3/25

It was definitely a fun one! And great description of what went down! That 2/2 roll by the nagrub was clutch! Thanks for the awesome game BB! Good luck for the rest of the tourney!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old March 20th, 2020, 10:15 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And dok and I have finished.

Things were looking rosy for me when Deathcommander whiffed defense on a 1 skull attack from a spider in the opening round. And I was trading point for point relatively evenly between the spiders and robo dogs after that. But 7 defense is still tough to break through and the Deathcommander refused to go down. I think my heavy hitter, Sujoah, killed one deathstalker with every other attacked blocked by the command borg.

Eventually Sujoah could not tank the same damage that came from the deathstalkers and after that my army started to crumple. The Venoc Warlod killed a dog and snuck into dok's start zone to kill a zettian guard and eldgrim, but then got blown away by deathcommander and the remaining infantry. All in all a fun game and I got the novelty of actually removing an important order marker with the spiders. Thanks for the game dok.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 20th, 2020, 10:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Great game Crixus! I was sure it wasn't my day after the opening whiff but the commander stiffened up and gave me a ton of value. You played a great game and really forced me to react to your early positioning, which meant Estivara's aura played the whole time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
It’s always the nagrubs...
This guy gets it.
Old March 20th, 2020, 10:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hey all, just a reminder for the winner to report the game using the link in the first post of the thread.
Old March 21st, 2020, 02:12 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We play tonight at 8:00 EST. AG will play my army without the Emperor.

The coachmuskie v. Arrow Grut pool of armies is:
* Brontos, Emperor Andask, Kursus, Marro Stingersx4
* Arashara Goshiri, Azurite Warlord, Kaemon Awa, Roman Legionnairesx2

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 21st, 2020, 06:47 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Round 1 Up and Running

Starting now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
The heroscaper2010 v. jcustar09 pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Torin, Zetacron, Deathreaversx4
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Air Elementalx3, Earth Elementalx3, Fire Elementalx3, Water Elementalx3
Playing tomorrow at 7pm EST. We are playing our own armies without any dropped.
Old March 21st, 2020, 07:30 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

vegie vs. Dysole starts now. We are playing our own armies, and Dysole is playing without two of her Banshees.

Dysole got the win. I opened with Zetacron, and with the Taelord boost I pinged down Raelin over the course of 3 turns. Dysole crashed in with Brontos and the Izumi. Brontos Abducted to throw Venoc Warlord to low ground and then landed a 4/4 skull roll, which instantly killed the 6 life Viper. One Izumi held Wannok which hit Taelord 3 times. I finished off Brontos from there, but still had to deal with the Banshees. The Banshees were brutal against the Death Knights, but I had a lead. We both traded big blocks and attacks back and forth, but Dysole was able to pull out the win with exactly two Banshees remaining.

I'm not really a fan of the Banshees; they have high move low defense and an instakill which makes them extremely swinging and extremely dependent on rolling their 2 defense dice well.

Last edited by vegietarian18; March 21st, 2020 at 08:46 PM.
Old March 21st, 2020, 08:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Over

Vegie rolled poorly on attack to start and I rolled poorly on defense. He killed Raelin early on, but Brontos one shotted Mittens. I won with two banshees let at the end with me winning all the initiatives and holding Wannok until the last round being the deciding factors.

~Dysole, who had to switch some strategy midstream
Old March 21st, 2020, 09:08 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

@XThorSavageX and I are about to start!

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old March 21st, 2020, 09:08 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Jcustar09 and I finished about 30mins ago. JC moved his Raelin into a "vulnerable" position where I could snipe her with Zetacron while on my 3-hex, but after landing 2 wounds, his Fire Elementals set my early screen of Rats on fire to get to Zetacron and put him up in flames as well. Finally getting rid of his FEs, I was able to get into a good position with Raelin protecting Taelord and both protected by Jungle and use my rats to get rid of some more Elementals. After getting rid of a couple of his Air Elementals who were pressuring my Raelin and keeping the Wound glyph free of Rats with Swirling Vortex, I moved Taelord to attack his Raelin and with a 3/3 skulls, she blocked it all with 3 dice as well.

JC had a hard time getting rid of Taelord, even with height, and as the battle went on, with slow progress on both sides, I held Wannok and slowly moved Torin up for cleanup. Torin got his first blood with only a couple Earth Elementals and Kurrok with 4-life remaining for JC, where Torin was able to wipe the board pretty easily.
Old March 21st, 2020, 09:34 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
We play tonight at 8:00 EST. AG will play my army without the Emperor.

Our game did not happen. Not sure when we will play. Will redraw when we reconnect. Gave me time to think!

Old March 21st, 2020, 11:06 PM

We are starting now. AG took my army without the Emperor and one squad of stingers!

Arrow Grut chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.

Looks like we are playing at Noon EST on Sunday. Armies not finalized yet.

Last edited by Muskie; March 22nd, 2020 at 10:45 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events