Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old August 31st, 2009, 07:41 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Paperscape Village

Unfortunately, and I did not realize this earlier, the zipped file is about 100 meg. However, I managed to backtrack where I found these buildings. Here is the link. You will find all the buildings on the bottom under "Dave's Cardstock Buildings."

http://www.tabletopgeeks.com/terrain-downloads/

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old August 31st, 2009, 08:15 PM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

Thanks a bunch!

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:10 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi View Post
There are plenty of these out there. However, most websites push off one or two freebies and you have to buy the rest (I don't pay if I have to build the thing - I never quite understood model kits as a kid either "You want me to pay to put this together? Huh? What? You're kidding right?")
Haha I hate to point this out, and I'm surprised no one else has yet... But isn't that the whole draw of HeroScape? And what's more, we have to put it together multiple times! ;D

But I did rint some of these out and put 'em together, this is good stuff!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles