Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old October 20th, 2008, 04:24 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Speed Custom Terrain Contes #16

I noticed the rules say you have to have 4 pictures. I don't remember this from last time. Is 4 the maximum you are allowed to submit, or do you need 4 pictures exactly?
Old October 25th, 2008, 01:29 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok guys, sorry for not being on at all. Ive been chained to a schedule that has me at school from 7 to 2, work from 3 to 7, homework from 8 to 12, sleep from 12 to 6. Anyway I had a break so im here to answer any questions. Also ive gotten entry's but some are hard to tell what they are. So still no stories but you can give a name or description of what you "climate changer" is.
Old October 28th, 2008, 05:25 PM

Zyelos is surprisingly tart

Alright! finished with three days to spare. Now all I have to do is clean up the mess......(weeps quietly while fetching the broom)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles