Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old December 1st, 2011, 04:48 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Maps of Online Heroscape

Go to this thread for modern, ready-to-play maps.

This will contain all maps that have been converted into Online Heroscape maps and their scenarios (as needed). Please post any maps you make in this format here. Here is the Online Heroscape how-to-play thread, and here is the Izner's Online Heroscape Individual Matches thread, so if you want to play a game with someone, post so in that thread. Lastly, if you need to know how to turn a normal map into an Online Heroscape map, check here.

Official Heroscape Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

BoV Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

C3G Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

BoSS Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Custom Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

If anyone makes a map using Warehouse ruins, please put the symbols wr +1,2,3 etc. so it is obvious which one a figure is moving onto.

Also, if any maps have been approved by any other groups (like the Playgrounds of Valhalla for instance) let me know. If I get at least one from a particular group then that group will get its own slot. Lastly, if any one person submits five or more of their own custom maps, then they will get their own sub-section.

Last edited by MegaSilver; February 27th, 2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old December 1st, 2011, 05:21 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: The Maps of HeroSkype

Great idea, Fi Skirata. This'll be a great resource.

Can I suggest linking the name of each map to the corresponding build instructions, so people can easily go to download the builds directly from this page? It'll be like one-stop shopping.... Might also be nice to list the cartographer for each map too, for reference.....

I've gone ahead and assembled all that info for the maps already up. Here we go. Should be easy to cut-and-paste each line into the OP.

Thanks again.

Fulcrum, by Dignan

Badru Valley, by GameBear

Sidewinder, by GameBear

Avernus, by Typhon2222

Caldera, by Typhon2222

Stygian Rift, by Typhon2222
Old December 1st, 2011, 05:46 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

wrong thread -_-

Last edited by Izner; December 1st, 2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:22 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

vBulletin messege: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fi Skirata again.

These are cool. I might use them for regular Heroscape. You get two

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:30 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would like to add the links to the names, but I do not know how. If you could tell me how then I will gladly fix them . Also thanks The Disciplined Soldier for your thumbs up.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 12:00 PM

Added the first official map. If anyone could make versions for the C3G maps please do so and post them here .

Edit: I added Version 2.0 of The Table of Giants. Thanks for your suggestions (you know who you are ).

Edit Edit:I added The Forsaken Waters map and the Durgeth Swamps map.

Last edited by Fi Skirata; December 2nd, 2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 01:48 PM

I added the Trollsford Swamps map and the Migol's Tomb map, and have finally finished the Master Set 1 Maps !!!!
Old December 4th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Ticalla Sunrise, per an earlier request:

Old December 4th, 2011, 03:39 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
I would like to add the links to the names, but I do not know how. If you could tell me how then I will gladly fix them . Also thanks The Disciplined Soldier for your thumbs up.
Sorry for the tardy reply here, Fi Skirata. Looks as if you figured it out on your own though?!
Old December 4th, 2011, 07:26 PM

A HeroSkype map of GALAXIAN. Uses only 1x BftU.

Old December 5th, 2011, 08:07 AM

Update: added Galaxian and Ticalla Sunrise. I also added a section for BoV approved maps!
Old December 5th, 2011, 01:29 PM

Added two maps from SotM!!!

Edit: Added the last two maps for SotM!!

Last edited by Fi Skirata; December 5th, 2011 at 09:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events