Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 4th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

No Asterios is not broken but at 120 I'd say he's really competitive. It's up to you if this is too much or not.

Old December 4th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I am pleased to announce our next new Judge, infectedsloth. Welcome to the team!
Old December 4th, 2013, 01:54 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Congrats IS!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 4th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent choice. Congrats, Infectedsloth!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 4th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I am pleased to announce our next new Judge, infectedsloth. Welcome to the team!
CoNgrats infectedsloth!
Old December 4th, 2013, 06:08 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
CoNgrats infectedsloth!
Old December 4th, 2013, 07:03 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Great to see so many awesome online players apart of SOV.

Congrats IS

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 4th, 2013, 11:42 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
More interesting to me is the comparison to the early SoV candidate Gor'Vath, an excellent nomination by Robbdaman. He captured the combination of theme, mechanics and sculpt into one very neat package. The problem was, his power - Fetid - made him so strong against a certain type of army that he was not fun. He may have been balanced, in a sense, but the game was just not fun when the matchup against certain types of armies were just hopeless.

This would also probably have been part of the analysis in the French forum, and it is the part that I will be curious to see here.
Dis someone say Cathar ?

More seriously, It's well known that Asterios is good against squads, and looks even better against melee. However, most competitive melee have either a bonding (DCoT for example), a good defense (Cathar Lancers) or both (KoW, Heavies). So I think that the only matchup where Asterios is gonna be crazy is against... Weak squads. Which is totally normal for a squad killer, isn't it ?

In fact, his almost as good, if not better, against ranged squads, cause they usually have a weak defense. Which is super interesting !

Well, it's just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
... (that long Foudzing post)
I must say I agree with Foudzing on most points : Kheris was random, but not as much as other official figures, and is randomness was easily countered (try to avoid deflection). Then the player who owns Kheris has to think about how he can make him good anyways...
I think it's an interesting figure, but it's my opinion again.

So yes, we're sad that Kheris was not accepted, but we can't do anything about it. Will we propose him again ? Not sure about that, but we will discuss about it (we already started).

Quote:
Congratulations !

Last edited by Simval; December 5th, 2013 at 09:21 AM.
Old December 4th, 2013, 11:42 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I really like Asterios, I like 120 for his points and feel that it is well balanced. I like Anti-Squad heroes, he is weak against heroes other than having 3 attacks of 3 as a SA.

6 life seems a little high, without having played him. 5 feels about right.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 4th, 2013, 11:44 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Woops, nothing to see here.
Old December 4th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Soon all the judges will be from my area.
Old December 5th, 2013, 03:47 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Congratulation, infectedsloth ! I'm happy to see the team is now full again

your first mission, should you decide to accept it, would be to give your opinion on the Armoc Warlord, I believe ! You have power of life and death on it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
More seriously, It's well known that Kheris is good against squads, and looks even better against melee. However, most competitive melee have either a bonding (DCoT for example), a good defense (Cathar Lancers) or both (KoW, Heavies). So I think that the only matchup where Asterios is gonna be crazy is against... Weak squads. Which is totally normal for a squad killer, isn't it ?

In fact, his almost as good, if not better, against ranged squads, cause they usually have a weak defense. Which is super interesting !

Well, it's just my opinion.
To add to that : yes, against weak squad, Asterios can be pretty powerfull. But it is alright, because the weak squads are never played alone, being weak. They always have some sort of heroes with them to help them. Only very strong squad can be played alone (4th mass, stinger), and those squads have what it take to not be crushed by Asterios.

As for the debate to know if Asterios is better against melee or range, I find it also pretty well balanced ! Against melee, Asterios can nearly always do his full three attacks, but melee units usually have more defense. Against range, they have lower defense, but they can spread as to prevent Asterios to strike three time a turn !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I really like Asterios, I like 120 for his points and feel that it is well balanced. I like Anti-Squad heroes, he is weak against heroes other than having 3 attacks of 3 as a SA.
Remember that his power clearly states that he cannot attacks the same figure more than once in a turn ! So against a single hero, he is limited to his normal attack of 4 per turn (or only one attack of three against the hero, and two others distributed to others figures). And against squads, a figure that survived the first attack is safe for the turn !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
6 life seems a little high, without having played him. 5 feels about right.
If the judges find him too powerfull after playtesting him, ii would also be a good way to go to keep it a 120point, true.

Thanks all, I'm very happy to see all the debate and kind words on Asterios ! I really like those kind of debate !

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs