Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 30th, 2011, 11:02 AM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Zettian Infantry

Ok, thank you a lot dok.

I'll post that on the french forum.

EDIT : Someone pointed out that you should add Torin in the synergy list.

-TORIN: Evil Eye Protection
As medium figures who follow Utgar, Zettien Infantry benefits from Evil Eye Protection.

Last edited by Simval; December 30th, 2011 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Old December 30th, 2011, 11:06 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am planning on picking up three squads worth of them to go with the three Zombie Hulks that I already have. Although I don't think I'll will be able to find the exact same sculpts, they will all be Super Battle Droids.

So what if they are recognizable. Isn't just about every figure recognizable outside of Heroscape? Part of what the game great is that you can bring all these different genres together on one battlefield and have at it.
Old December 30th, 2011, 03:46 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
I am planning on picking up three squads worth of them to go with the three Zombie Hulks that I already have. Although I don't think I'll will be able to find the exact same sculpts, they will all be Super Battle Droids.

So what if they are recognizable. Isn't just about every figure recognizable outside of Heroscape? Part of what the game great is that you can bring all these different genres together on one battlefield and have at it.
Yeah that's my thought! You don't see anyone complaining that C3G is using recognizable figures because that's the point. Heroscape is ours now, we can make of it what we want with the new figures. If you don't like a certain figure because it reminds you of something, then don't use that custom...

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:08 PM

ehobe is surprisingly tart

Hi dok, having trouble downloading the pdf card. When I download it, all I get is a blank page, little help?

ehobe
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:33 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehobe View Post
Hi dok, having trouble downloading the pdf card. When I download it, all I get is a blank page, little help?

ehobe
It works fine for me, could be your browser setting, or your PDf reader.
Sometimes, Did you try more than once?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 4th, 2012, 06:25 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

dok (and others), what do you think the sweet spot is for these gents? Three squads? (Whatever you say it is, I'll probably end up buying one or two more, just because our group likes fielding mass common armies, for greater visual cohesion and thematic unity.)
Old February 4th, 2012, 06:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
dok (and others), what do you think the sweet spot is for these gents? Three squads? (Whatever you say it is, I'll probably end up buying one or two more, just because our group likes fielding mass common armies, for greater visual cohesion and thematic unity.)
Definitely 1x, so that you buy the actual sweet spot and not too many more

As far as a Basic Side goes, how about just copying the original stats? I don't see anything that could stick out for these guys. They seem very...low rank.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 4th, 2012 at 06:35 PM. Reason: This post has been edited to ensure the safety of the Basic Game.
Old February 4th, 2012, 06:33 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Hah hah.

So three is the sweet spot?

Also, can somebody help explain the Star Wars minis numbering system? In the OP, it seems there are five different numbers given: two from Clone Strike, two from Revenge of the Sith, and one from Universe. I'm guessing that the same figures are sometimes reused and re-released in later waves?
Old February 4th, 2012, 06:45 PM

Done a little research.... So if I'm not mistaken, the three figures used for the card are:

Clone Strike 48
Revenge of the Sith 39
Universe 10

Look right? If so, might be worth drawing attention to those three in the OP.

Last edited by Typhon2222; February 4th, 2012 at 07:06 PM.
Old February 4th, 2012, 07:06 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For me when playtesting 500 pt armies the sweet spot was 2 or 3 squads...but more often 2.
Old February 4th, 2012, 09:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Also, can somebody help explain the Star Wars minis numbering system? In the OP, it seems there are five different numbers given: two from Clone Strike, two from Revenge of the Sith, and one from Universe. I'm guessing that the same figures are sometimes reused and re-released in later waves?
It's five different figures that all look different. The two that don't appear on the card are considered acceptable proxies.

Quote:
Much like with Greenscales, you can get away with just two squads - it's just more about the hero in that case. When making them the core of an army, I preferred three squads when playing with rats, and (at least) four squads when not playing with rats.

Last edited by dok; February 4th, 2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: I think I have 7 squads...
Old February 4th, 2012, 10:01 PM

Awesome dok. I just ordered 5 squads. We don't play with Rats much. (And when we do, it's under Legacy pricing — we only ever play with Legacy pricing — which increases their cost to 55.) So hopefully 5 will suffice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs