Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 7th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
White Knight's Kanto Pokemon (1 - 151)

Pokémon!
KANTO REGION (1 - 151)

Since Project Pokemon is on hold right now, I went ahead and finished all 151 Kanto Region Pokemon so my younger Pokeson and I can have some battles.

Some of the Pokemon listed here are Project Pokemon cards--and I've noted that. The rest are non-official cards that follow the Project Pokemon system.

All cards can be found here:

Kanto Pokemon Cards 1-151 (link updated)

Kanto Pokemon Cards zip file

001 - Bulbasaur
Project Pokemon Card

002 - Ivysaur
Project Pokemon Card

003 - Venusaur
Project Pokemon Card

004 - Charmander
Project Pokemon Card

005 - Charmeleon
Project Pokemon Card

006 - Charizard
Project Pokemon Card

007 - Squirtle
Project Pokemon Card

008 - Wartortle
Project Pokemon Card

009 - Blastoise
Project Pokemon Card

010 - Caterpie

011 - Metapod

012 - Butterfree

013 - Weedle

014 - Kakuna

015 - Beedrill

016 - Pidgey
Project Pokemon Card

017 - Pidgeotto
Project Pokemon Card

018 - Pidgeot

019 - Rattata

020 - Raticate

021 - Spearow

022 - Fearow

023 - Ekans

024 - Arbok

025 - Pikachu
Project Pokemon Card

026 - Raichu

027 - Sandshrew
Project Pokemon Card

028 - Sandslash
Project Pokemon Card

029 - Nidoran (F)

030 - Nidorina

031 - Nidoqueen

032 - Nidoran (M)

033 - Nidorino

034 - Nidoking

035 - Clefairy

036 - Clefable

037 - Vulpix

038 - Ninetales

039 - Jigglypuff

040 - Wigglytuff

041 - Zubat

042 - Golbat

043 - Oddish

044 - Gloom

045 - Vileplume

046 - Paras
Project Pokemon Card

047 - Parasect
Project Pokemon Card

048 - Venonat

049 - Venomoth

050 - Diglett

051 - Dugtrio

052 - Meowth

053 - Persian

054 - Psyduck

055 - Golduck

056 - Mankey
Project Pokemon Card

057 - Primeape
Project Pokemon Card

058 - Growlithe

059 - Arcanine

060 - Poliwag

061 - Poliwhirl

062 - Poliwrath

063 - Abra
Project Pokemon Card

064 - Kadabra
Project Pokemon Card

065 - Alakazam

066 - Machop

067 - Machoke

068 - Machamp

069 - Bellsprout

070 - Weepinbell

071 - Victreebel

072 - Tentacool

073 - Tentacruel

074 - Geodude

075 - Graveler

076 - Golem

077 - Ponyta

078 - Rapidash

079 - Slowpoke

080 - Slowbro

081 - Magnemite
Project Pokemon Card

082 - Magneton

083 - Farfetch'd

084 - Doduo

085 - Dodrio

086 - Seel

087 - Dewgong

088 - Grimer

089 - Muk

090 - Shellder

091 - Cloyster

092 - Gastly
Project Pokemon Card

093 - Haunter
Project Pokemon Card

094 - Gengar

095 - Onix

096 - Drowzee

097 - Hypno

098 - Krabby

099 - Kingler

100 - Voltorb

101 - Electrode

102 - Exeggcute

103 - Exeggutor

104 - Cubone

105 - Marowak

106 - Hitmonlee

107 - Hitmonchan

108 - Lickitung

109 - Koffing

110 - Weezing

111 - Rhyhorn

112 - Rhydon

113 - Chansey

114 - Tangela

115 - Kangaskhan
Project Pokemon Card

116 - Horsea

117 - Seadra

118 - Goldeen

119 - Seaking

120 - Staryu

121 - Starmie

122 - Mr. Mime

123 - Scyther
Project Pokemon Card

124 - Jynx
Project Pokemon Card

125 - Electabuzz

126 - Magmar

127 - Pinsir

128 - Tauros

129 - Magikarp

130 - Gyarados

131 - Lapras
Project Pokemon Card

132 - Ditto

133 - Eevee

134 - Vaporeon

135 - Jolteon

136 - Flareon

137 - Porygon

138 - Omanyte

139 - Omastar

140 - Kabuto

141 - Kabutops

142 - Aerodactyl
My son’s Pokemon card

143 - Snorlax

144 - Articuno

145 - Zapdos

146 - Moltres

147 - Dratini
Project Pokemon Card

148 - Dragonair
Project Pokemon Card

149 - Dragonite

150 - Mewtwo

151 - Mew

KANTO REGION (Pokemon 1 - 151)

Last edited by White Knight; September 27th, 2021 at 10:12 AM.
Old March 7th, 2012, 10:48 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: White Knight's Kanto Pokemon (1 - 151)

Good work here White Knight but you seem to be missing 9-47
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:50 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Good work here White Knight but you seem to be missing 9-47
Thanks!
They were hidden in Wartortle's spoiler. But they should be fixed now.

Last edited by White Knight; December 30th, 2017 at 02:32 AM.
Old April 10th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow, I don't know how I missed these when you first posted them. These are some awesome cards, I can't believe you did all the Kanto pokes! A lot seem to be underpriced though, Rhyhorn stands out as one.

How do you handle the evolution mechanic? I've added evolution on some of my cards but it always felt out of place. I thought it might have been in Project Pokemon somewhere but I haven't been able to locate it...
Old April 10th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Wow, I don't know how I missed these when you first posted them. These are some awesome cards, I can't believe you did all the Kanto pokes! A lot seem to be underpriced though, Rhyhorn stands out as one.

How do you handle the evolution mechanic? I've added evolution on some of my cards but it always felt out of place. I thought it might have been in Project Pokemon somewhere but I haven't been able to locate it...
Project Pokemon

White Knight was heavily involved in Project Pokemon during its run, as was I. Evolution, IIRC, was going to be handleds between battles of a campaign.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 10th, 2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:

Thanks for looking!

The draft Project Pokemon rulebook is in the Project Pokemon Finalization page here:

Project Pokemon Finalization Page

The rulebook, and links to all the official Project Pokemon cards are in the first post. The finalized cards (Charmander to Paras) have all be playtested, so the points are pretty accurate.

I haven't done a lot of playtesting yet, so I'm sure that some of the points on my cards are off. I pretty much did a mental comparison with existing cards and took a guess at a price to give me something to start with. I play to start playtesting some soon--and I'll keep this thread updated with my results.
Old April 10th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the link, somehow I missed that download when I scrolled through. It's a shame project pokemon ended, there were some really cool cards coming out of there. I'm happy to see that you are continuing it, so to speak.
Old April 11th, 2012, 11:12 AM

Quote:
A lot seem to be underpriced though, Rhyhorn stands out as one.
I'm not so sure that Rhyhorn is that overpriced.

Strengths:
Attack of 3, with a possible attack of 8.
Defense of 6.

Cons:
3 Life.
Move of 5.
Only 1 attack per turn.
Straight Line Movement makes it easy for an opponent to avoid Charge. This is especially true in one-on-one battles (where you can either engage Rhyhorn to avoid a Charge or you can move one space out of direct line).

When I cost figures, I think about both how powerful the figure is and how easy/frustrating that figure will be to play. I think Rhyhorn is going to be extremely frustrating to play well. It's just too easy for an opponent to avoid Charge. If I priced him at 110, or 120, I don't know if I'd want to bother with Rhyhorn when I can take Sgt. Drake and get 6 attack and 6 move with Thorian Speed. However, at 90 points, Rhyhorn might be worth the frustration.
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:59 PM

PLAYTEST

I just ran a quick playtest: Rhyhorn (90 pts) versus the Krav Maga Agents (100 pts).

The playtest was played on my custom battlefield:

Knight's Canyon Road

As I thought, Rhyhorn had a tough time getting into position to attack. The Krav attacked in the first round and hit --> 1st wound on Rhyhorn.

Rhyhorn won the initiative and was able to use Charge--> 1st Krav out

The Krav Maga Agents scored another wound --> 2nd wound on Rhyhorn.

But Rhyhorn got adjacent to one Krav and took her out with its normal attack. --> 2nd Krav out

The last Krav dodged around and around, always placing himself so that Rhyhorn could not engage. Finally the agent attacked from height and took out Rhyhorn.

Krav win--1/3 Krav remaining

Just for fun I continued playing as if Rhyhorn had blocked the attack. I rolled initiative and Rhyhorn won initiative and got adjacent to the last Krav (without using Charge). Rhyhorn took out the last Krav with his normal attack.

SUMMARY
It's too soon to judge right now, but after one playtest Rhyhorn seems about right at 90-100 points. Rhyhorn's 6 Defense is pretty formidable, but it's not unstoppable.
Old April 11th, 2012, 11:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Wow, that's a ton of work here! These are pretty awesome! It'd be cool to do the Johto Pokes too, some of my favorites are from Gen II.

Are there any decent minis for these? Or do you just proxy everything? Awesome work!
Old April 12th, 2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Wow, that's a ton of work here! These are pretty awesome! It'd be cool to do the Johto Pokes too, some of my favorites are from Gen II.

Are there any decent minis for these? Or do you just proxy everything? Awesome work!
After I playtest some of the Kanto Pokemon I'm sure I'll move on to the

The 1" Pokemon figures (found easily on Ebay) are just about the right Heroscape size for most of the Pokemon.

The 2" Pokemon figures are good for the larger Pokemon.
Old April 12th, 2012, 11:18 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the figure info. My fiance love pokemon, so she seemed interested. I might have to help you out when you get to Johto. If you want, of course!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards