Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 15th, 2016, 03:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
The Spellbook of Mystic Flames

The Spellbook of Mystic Flames

C3G SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 52
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

Spell Bio - Sniff. Sniff. Rotten eggs? Is that rotten eggs I smell? Don't tell me someone brought the Trickster to this party. Or worse yet, the Joker. Wait, that is sulfur. "Everyone get down!!!" The air all around you explodes into flame, the heat is intense, your hair is singed, and wisps of smoke rise off your blackened clothes. "Alright everyone, new target. Put down that magic user."

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by japes; September 13th, 2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old November 15th, 2016, 03:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Spellbook of Mystic Flames

MYSTIC FLAMES
Common Spell
5 Points

MYSTIC FLAMES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose a space within 4 spaces of this figure. All figures other than this figure without the Lava Resistant special power on or within one space of the chosen space are affected by the attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Figures with the Fire Weakness special power roll 2 fewer defense dice against this special attack.

Last edited by Yodaking; November 29th, 2016 at 07:29 PM.
Old November 15th, 2016, 04:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Common spell so this can be Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, 2000 AD or another publisher that I am forgetting. I don't have a strong preference here. Only thought is maybe, if possible, split the first 6 released spells evenly between Marvel & DC. Final Ruin & Condemn are both DC, while Vapors is Marvel, leaving the 3 common spells getting split 1-2 DC-Marvel. Maybe one SA spell from each and Temporal Inversion going to Marvel? Or we could do a 3 way split, 2 to DC (Final Ruin & Condemn), 2 to Marvel (Vapors & one Common Spell), 2 to Dark Horse/Image/2000 AD (two Common Spells). If we go that route, which publisher would be the best fit for spells? I know Tornado has talked about a 2000 AD spell caster that he would like to one day do a card for. Dark Horse has Spawn which seems like a good fit for magic spells. Don't know much about Image, do they have any strong spell casting story lines?
Old November 15th, 2016, 04:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Left the bio empty for now, any ideas there?

For the Strategy section:

Figures with the Fire Weakness Special Power roll 2 fewer defense dice when rolling defense dice vs. this Special Attack. Current Figures with the Fire Weakness Special Power.

Good/bad?
Old November 15th, 2016, 04:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thought we decided to not label commons with a piublisher. As for art I hope there is images available with a green tinted flame...Jinx likes to toss green flames around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Did we? I guess I forgot about that decision. Seems odd that they would be the only thing in C3G assigned to a publisher or did some of the DO's and glyphs not get one as well?
Old November 15th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

In retrospect there's a lot of DOs and Glyphs that I would have preferred to not have publishers either (either leaving that spot blank or putting the C3G symbol there).
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Looks like we are going with the no publisher for common spells then. No Final Editing issues seems to have come up so I think we are ready for a card @A3n . I've updated the strategy section with what I posted above and I'll try to work up a bio here sometime soon.
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

One quick wording suggestion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
MYSTIC FLAMES
Common Spell
5 Points

MYSTIC FLAMES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose a space within 4 spaces of this figure. All figures other than this figure without the Lava Resistant special power on or within one space of the chosen space are affected by the attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Figures with the Fire Weakness special power roll 2 fewer defense dice against this special attack. This figure cannot be affected by its own Mystic Flames Special Attack.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:29 PM
C3G Landlord

updated
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:44 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Card added to the OP. Not sure about the image though. Let me know what you guys think. I couldn't find much. The alternate I found was just a ball of flame, kinda like an explosion, without any background.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:48 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I like the art.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library