Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 28th, 2015, 11:49 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart
Has anyone proxied Dungeon Command minis?

I have all the Dungeon Command sets and those minis are nice and also themed. Seems like it would be a lot easier for those of us without large collections to just proxy in those minis and pretend they are official ones, hence have playtested/working powers and points rather than try to come up with customs based on how they might work

Has anyone looked at this, it seems like there should be a natural crossover between Dungeon Command / D&D Adventure Board Game System and Heroscape
Old December 28th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Has anyone proxied Dungeon Command minis?

The C3V gang is using the Blood of Gruumsh already and I think people have used the Curse of the undead for lots of stuff. The Drow in the Drow one are almost all the same as the Heroscape D&D master set, and I myself am using the Spiders for Proxies of the Jungle set.

It is a great idea, if you can get the sets cheap.

As an aside, when my friend plays D&D he uses chess pieces. You can proxy anything, as long as you are happy with the game.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 28th, 2015, 07:27 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart
Re: Has anyone proxied Dungeon Command minis?

thanks a lot, I will have to find where this C3V stuff is but its a start, cheers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards