Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 26th, 2012, 01:01 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
I'm Back for awhile.

UPDATE:
So I am back now. I had a very good experience and it was good to get away for awhile and try to see more clearly who God made me and saved me to be. I realize that many things I felt important are not, and more importantly other things are, but I still have a lot more to grow.

Anyway, I have been back for a month and have visited the site a couple times to check up on what has changed in heroscape (without signing in until today). Maybe it is just me being away for awhile and discovering new priorities, or maybe that I do not have money and time right now to buy more scape (including C3V) or play, but I am not as excited as I once was on scape and the website in general. I still miss the community here and am tempted as I was before to check up every day on "Today's Post" as well as compile some more PDF compilations that earned me my title, but I will be on here a lot less from now on. I am still interested in events (real life, not online) and you may even see me showing up to ones around or even hosting one every now and then, but otherwise I will be around here less.

Original post:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 28th, 2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old April 26th, 2012, 01:59 AM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Why I was AWOL, might be leaving Heroscapers and selling

Hey man, we haven't hung out really, but I did meet you in Cleveland and bought some stuff off you. Sorry to hear about your troubles. When life gets you down, things like Scape can definitely seem pretty unimportant.

You've given a lot to this community, and it'll be a shame to see you go. If you ever change your mind I'll always be interested in meeting up when I'm in Cleveland to play some Scape!

Whatever the road ahead holds for you, I wish you luck!
Old April 27th, 2012, 09:54 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

So sad... Seems like we lose people every day...
I'm sorry to hear this.
Old April 27th, 2012, 11:14 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Add my voice to the chorus of lamentation at your imminent departure.

If I were you, I'd find someone you trust to lend your stuff to. That way, it will still get used, and you will be able to get it back on that inevitable day that you decide to play again (perhaps with your own kids).
Old April 27th, 2012, 05:34 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry to hear you're leaving and about the job. Let me know if you want someone to "curate" the Hextreme spreadsheet in your absence, I'd be happy to take that on.

Best of luck with the next stage in your journey! Even if that journey is no longer made up of road hexes.
Old April 27th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sorry to hear about all of this, lefton4ya.

I hope that you get a job soon, and if you are forced to sell your stuff, at least keep some of it.

But don't leave the site! At the very least chat with us and keep up to date with what is going on.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:32 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

So I have updated my Spreadsheet of what I have and am selling. I am keeping 1 of every hero and 2 of most commons with some exceptions. I will be selling the following on eBay soon: wave 3-6 & 9 commons, 1 TJ opened, 1 NIB Tundra & Lava, some AA units. The rest will be attempted to sell here and leftovers go to Auggie. Feel free to make me an offer (use the spreadsheet "Collection(2)" tab as a list and use Auggies sell price as a start for items besides those I am putting on eBay, do not use my trade post which I will update sometime soon). Offers of more than $100 or 8+ squads/heroes are 1st priority.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hold on to a RotV, buddy. The day will come when you will have a little Lefton4ya and you will really, really wish you still had Sgt. Drake Alexander and Mimring to square off again.

If you can keep more, great, you be the judge.

Take care of yourself and come back soon, or not, depending on what's right for you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:30 PM

Re: Selling Out 1/2 my collection on eBay, here, and auggies

My eBay auctions have begun.
  • I have decided to keep 2 of every terrain set, 1 of every hero (besides pricy AA) and 2 of most commons, but 3-4 of some of my favorite ones. I need to update my trade post, but please see my Spreadsheet of what I have, what I am keeping, what I am selling, with prices.
  • I am selling really rare stuff (Wave 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, AA, flagbearers) on eBay auctions ending Thursday between 8 and 11 pm. Check out my auctions and I will be giving Heroscapers.com users a shipping discount if you buy more than one item. The listed discount is $2 off a items 2-4 and free shipping after item 5, but just ask for a combined invoice after the auction and mention your heroscapers ID and I will take an EXTRA $1 off shipping per item per item you order up to a maximum of free shipping (i.e. if you order 3 items you get $3*3=$9 off shipping, if you order 10 items you get $10*10=100 off, which just most likely means free shipping). Hopefully I can get the math right, but the basic idea is I would rather ship less packages to less people. Please send all eBay questions through eBay, NOT Heroscapers PM (I only have 50 messages left and they would fill up quickly).
  • I feel I owe the community to sell stuff through the trade thread here so I am putting the rest up for trade here. If you buy any of my eBay items and want to add Wave 1, 5, 7, 8, 11-13, Orms, or master sets, see my spreadsheet and look at Auggie's sell prices listed on the spreadsheet, and then send me a message in eBay or PM with your wants and I can try to add items to your eBay shipment to save shipping $ and hassle.
  • AFTER the eBay auctions end and I do all the shipping for that, THEN I will take Heroscapers PMs for leftovers with a stipend that you must spend a minimum of $50 to make it worth my while. Please to not send me PMs on any trades if do not win any eBay auctions until I say I am ready.
  • I will then sell the leftovers on Auggies which you all can all buy from.
Sorry if this seems kinda downer, but I gotta get rid of clutter and make ends meet.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 5th, 2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old May 6th, 2012, 08:53 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Whether I can buy some stuff and help out or not, I WILL be praying in Church today for you. God has a plan for us all and we need to be humble and follow without doubt. There will always be Scapers in the Cleveland/Akron area here for you.

I would love to buy all I could, but I cannot be greedy and horde stuff. The only things I NEED to finish out the collection are Braves and Brawlers, half of D12 and all of D13. D&D is quite readily available and I see Braves and Brawlers is on eBay so I'll go that way I suppose. I have everything else HS has to offer with a ridiculous amount of duplicates. Hopefully I can win a few from you on eBay..lol

Take care and I'll try to call you today.

God Bless, my friend.

PM me about any custom scenery
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:21 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Sorry to hear about your troubles LeftOn4ya. It is sad to see such a big fan of this game selling his Scape. Good luck on the sales and in the future...don't be a stranger to Scapers.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:38 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My wallet is thin on money, but you are definately going in my prayers. I believe that every thing happens for a reason, and if your job is getting between you and God, it could be for the best.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online