Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old December 22nd, 2010, 08:31 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscapers Secret Santa 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
I have NO idea who got me, none of the clues seem to puzzle out the right way!
Tell us what you got and where it seems to have come from. Maybe we can suss it out collectively. All I know is it arrived fairly early and un-painted. Perhaps WOOKIE's clue refers to the need for a repaint?

~Z
Interesting theory. But what about my first clue that I wrote on page 12. How would this clue apply?

First SS Clue:
I sent it off on Saturday. I know you will have the confidence, that it will get to you safely.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 09:11 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Santa came this morning on my way to work (well more likely last night, but I didn't check the mail last night).
He brought me Shadow Hunters, oh!.

I'm pretty happy this was the game that came, as it was the only one that I could not find locally. Plus it is good for up to 8 players, which I am excited about. Thanks Secret Santa.

As for SS, I'm going to have to guess it was Shockma Ranyk. I'd picked him as a potential early this week, just by trying to line up SS clues with my potential games, and his fit. But it was confirmed for me when he added a note "from another Battle Reporter" which he of course is.

Thanks Shockyma (unless I'm wrong, in which case; Thanks for nothing )
Old December 22nd, 2010, 11:37 AM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
SAs for SS, I'm going to have to guess it was Shockma Ranyk. I'd picked him as a potential early this week, just by trying to line up SS clues with my potential games, and his fit. But it was confirmed for me when he added a note "from another Battle Reporter" which he of course is.

Thanks Shockyma (unless I'm wrong, in which case; Thanks for nothing )
You're welcome. ^_^
Old December 22nd, 2010, 11:56 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I received a box yesterday. Upon opening it, I found, very nicely packaged in bubble wrap, three boxes.

Unfortunately, because of Jim's Laws of Secret Santa, I won't get to open them until Christmas (because they were wrapped). However, I now have to do some sleuthing to see if I can discover any clues to the identity of Santa.

Picture(s) to come...
You're just making this up as you go along, aren't you?
Nope. I've been doing the Boardgamegeek secret santa for a few years, and that's how I determine when they get opened. Open the shipping box. Contents wrapped, wait until Christmas. Not wrapped, dive in!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:05 PM

Karrde is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrde View Post
I'm going to TRY to wait until Christmas to open it, but we'll see how long before my resolve crumbles (I think the over/under is at 43 minutes).
I broke down and opened my package... 2 squads of zombies and a squad of Anubian Wolves! Thanks to my Secret Santa!

My wife is getting a camera for Christmas (Shhhh! Don't tell her!) so you will all have to wait a few days for pics.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 01:31 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I've reformatted the list from cmgames (thanks!) and included direct links to everyone's profiles, which should make it easier to look up people's clues and stuff.

As for some people who have no idea yet, I've found that sometimes you need to use Google or other not-so-obvious ways to decipher the clues.

I have no guess for who is mine because it hasn't arrived yet. But there's still time before the mailing deadline, so I'm not worried.

--------------------------------
Santa ---> Target Recipient

CheddarLimbo --> ???
'Scaper94 --> ??? (rym?)
stubobj --> ???
rym --> DragonSlayer2
robbdaman --> ???
Onacara --> ???
braveheart101 --> ???
Jim --> Shockma Ranyk
nyys --> Flame Gryphon
A_Train --> xraine69
Shockma Ranyk --> A_Train
cmgames --> ???
WOOKIE --> ???
Therrian --> ???
EternalThanos86 --> ???
xraine69 --> ???
Karrde --> ???
Flame Gryphon --> EternalThanos86
DrLivingston --> dart48
DragonSlayer2 (Link to clue) --> ???
krysto2002 --> ???
dart48 --> stubobj
hoju511 --> ???
I have been trying to figure out my SS by looking through the clues. I received "Santa Bucks" for Miniature Market.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Last edited by WOOKIE; December 22nd, 2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 04:34 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Without opening mine yet, and based purely on circumstantial evidence, I'm guessing CheddarLimbo.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 04:53 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

New guess, EternalThanos, that 1st clue sounds like it could relate to my moniker and the game Manhattan that I received.

-insert signature here-
Old December 22nd, 2010, 04:59 PM

Karrde is surprisingly tart

I'm going to throw out a guess: 'Scaper94
Old December 22nd, 2010, 05:28 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

Hey CL

With Ona not on the boards right now, would it be possible to get a clue of some sort from him (or for him)?

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old December 22nd, 2010, 06:28 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrde View Post
I'm going to throw out a guess: 'Scaper94
No, I got rym.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 22nd, 2010, 07:10 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's the latest updates:

----------------
Santa ---> Target Recipient

CheddarLimbo --> ???
'Scaper94 --> rym
stubobj --> ???
rym --> DragonSlayer2
robbdaman --> ??? (no clue in sig)
Onacara --> ??? (no clue in sig - but his target knows)
braveheart101 --> ???
Jim --> Shockma Ranyk
nyys --> Flame Gryphon
A_Train --> xraine69
Shockma Ranyk --> A_Train
cmgames --> ???
WOOKIE --> ???
Therrian --> ???
EternalThanos86 --> ??? (nyys?)
xraine69 --> ???
Karrde --> ???
Flame Gryphon --> EternalThanos86
DrLivingston --> dart48
DragonSlayer2 --> ???
krysto2002 --> cmgames
dart48 --> stubobj
hoju511 --> robbdaman

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; December 22nd, 2010 at 07:28 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online