Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 12th, 2009, 09:47 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Halo Wars, Halo 3, and COD4.

I want to play MW2.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old November 12th, 2009, 09:49 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Is Halo Wars any good for a strategy game?

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 12th, 2009, 10:42 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1009 View Post
Yes.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old November 13th, 2009, 02:47 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
I heard instead of zombies there were aliens. But I guess that's not true. I guess there is only special ops mode. What is that?
You just sort of go through levels with various goals. It's great co-op fun. We only messed with it a tad. Mostly playing Online since we beat the campaign.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old November 13th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Indeed, it's the only really good RTS I've seen on a console.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 13th, 2009, 09:20 AM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Try World in Conflict. That is one of the best console games ever.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 13th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Since 15 minutes after midnight on monday to about 3am thursday morning i was sucked into MW2...... no sleep. I used a vac day for tues and had wed off. lets just say that thursday morning was one of the roughest days of work........
Old November 13th, 2009, 04:41 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This weekend the new super mario bros game comes out. So....I'll be checking that out a little bit.
Old November 13th, 2009, 11:12 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Eagerly awaiting for Left for Dead 2 and wishing he had enough money to buy Borderlands as well...

Old November 13th, 2009, 11:53 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Empire Earth III, And Age of Empires III

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

MMMM....Dragon Age goooodddd.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 14th, 2009, 12:35 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:
Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Indeed, it's the only really good RTS I've seen on a console.
Although not an RTS, something in a similar vein would be Civilization Revolution, also for 360. You might want to try that one too. It is turn based, but it's gameplay is as deeply rooted in strategy and planning as Halo Wars. It is nice in a way, as you don't have to make your decisions in about three tenths of a second like in real-time strategy games.

But either way, it is a very nice console-based strategy game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games