Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old May 16th, 2019, 04:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Oh, man. Haven't thought about @jschild in a long time. I miss the old timers.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 20th, 2019, 11:49 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

MiniatureMarket Black Friday Sale has some Summoner Wars faction & reinforcement decks for $2

While you are at it, buy some C3V/SoV there too.
Old November 20th, 2019, 12:22 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
We have some great minis recently announced that you can grab there, including this handsome fellow:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
NEW MINIATURE ANNOUNCEMENT
Unique Hero - Huge - Double Spaced

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder Battles figure from the Skulls and Shackles set. Its name is Drowning Devil.

= =
Old November 20th, 2019, 12:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Oh dang, I'll have to look. Pretty sure I picked up most of these last year on a Black Friday sale though. Maybe there's one or two I don't have yet in there. I'm not interested in the reinforcement packs though.
Old November 20th, 2019, 12:45 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
We have some great minis recently announced that you can grab there, including this handsome fellow:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
NEW MINIATURE ANNOUNCEMENT
Unique Hero - Huge - Double Spaced

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder Battles figure from the Skulls and Shackles set. Its name is Drowning Devil.
Random question, but wasn't the Star Spawn 2 bucks at announcement? For their Black Friday sale, they have it for 2 bucks and say it was 10 bucks (which if that's the case is slightly scummy).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 20th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

It was $3 or $3.50. I forget. More than $2. Full price is $10.

= =
Old November 21st, 2019, 12:05 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, some good deals there! Good looking out.
Old March 8th, 2020, 04:07 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Did y’all hear?!?! Colby bought Plaid Hat Games back and among other exciting news (like the return of the Plaid Hat Podcast) is working on a second edition of Summoner Wars!!! More info here: https://www.plaidhatgames.com/news/1049
Old March 8th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes! This is very exciting. I think a second edition of SW would be just the thing to start the cash flow for the new venture, too. Exciting times for our old friends.

Good luck, @Grungebob ! I know you left some incredible work behind, games dear to your heart, but I think that the clean slate might be not so bad. I'm excited for you guys!

= =
Old March 22nd, 2020, 05:36 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm so psyched for Summoner Wars 2.0! Colby said he might do a subscription model to get people updated cards, and the rules are getting a revamp to eliminate the old problems with the game. Might take until Spring 2021 to be released depending on the time it takes to playtest.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I read that, too. I think that's a really good model for this type of game.

= =
Old March 23rd, 2020, 11:12 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@truth @Grungebob @mrbistro
I'm looking forward to good things coming from PHG!
I just tried to find the Summoner Wars forum on the PHG site, and it looks like it has been vaporized. I see a backend version here: https://staging.plaidhatgames.com/sum_forums/
But the full vBulletin appears to have been nuked at some point in the past few months.
I had been enjoying trying some of the fan Summoner Wars errata, and am looking forward to your new stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games