Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 13th, 2019, 08:15 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Moving Archer (spec attack; Range 3, Attack 2)
During the movement phase Theya Wolfsister may fire her bow.

Added to Bonds of Battle (which IMHO should only be an extra attack for the chosen figure) would make her a true leader.
Her normal attack (even for the bow) could be higher because at that point she's not moving around on a snarly beast.

I keep going back to the pic of the figure and thinking Scout over Warlord but I see why the thread's thinking Ullar.
That’s a spear my friend. It’s just a bendy plastic one.

Spoiler Alert!

Wow! My glasses really do need replacing. That was my entire thought behind the Scout vs Warlord idea...back to the drawing board.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; January 13th, 2019 at 08:18 AM. Reason: I'll take the next glass without the Scotch...
Old January 13th, 2019, 12:41 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Wink Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla Design Thread

Well met!

If we settle on Theya being a Warlord, the rest of the design can be standalone - meaning no other Leadership Power is necessary. We can then proceed to making her formidable in her own right.

Passing Slash Special Attack
Range 1, Attack 4
Theya may attack with Passing Slash Special Attack before, during or after she moves. She will take no leaving engagement attacks when using Passing Slash Special Attack. [Disengage included within this Power.]

Nice with Enraged Strike 13 or some other riposte power.

Rending Riposte
If Theya is attacked with a normal attack and no skulls are rolled by the attacker, the attacker receives a wound.

I suggest again Defense 5 to represent her armor. Life 6, Move 8, Range 1, Attack 4.

Last edited by kolakoski; January 13th, 2019 at 01:15 PM.
Old January 14th, 2019, 05:43 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Would it be accurate to say that our current decision is between making this figure a Warlord or by coming up with a synergistic power but making her class someone else? We could run a poll to decide which direction to go with, but I want to make sure there aren't any other options people still want to discuss or pursue.
Old January 14th, 2019, 05:45 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Would it be accurate to say that our current decision is between making this figure a Warlord or by coming up with a synergistic power but making her class someone else? We could run a poll to decide which direction to go with, but I want to make sure there aren't any other options people still want to discuss or pursue.
I’m thinking so.

In the case presented, I feel Warlord is the best fit.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 14th, 2019, 05:46 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that looks about right. Now that we've pretty much all settled on an Ullar Elf Rider with some level of synergy, we need to decide whether we should go for a bonding class like Warlord or to use a power on her own card.

Personally, I like the class of Warlord over the other options.
Old January 14th, 2019, 06:25 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Warlord is an easier compromise over selecting from among the myriad powers we have/could come up with.
Old January 14th, 2019, 07:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I personally don’t see the figure as a warlord of some big army, but I don’t think it’s the end of the world.
Old January 14th, 2019, 08:23 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Something I’ve been toying with for an Ullar Warlord, and thought I’d drop it off here.

ULLAR’S BATTLE DANCE
After a figure you control that follows Ullar rolls defense dice against a normal attack, you may move a figure you control that is within 8 clear sight spaces of [elf hero] up to 4 spaces.
Old January 15th, 2019, 09:19 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not a fan of Warlord here. Warlord ties into an already strong synergy web.
Old January 15th, 2019, 10:19 AM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Something I’ve been toying with for an Ullar Warlord, and thought I’d drop it off here.

ULLAR’S BATTLE DANCE
After a figure you control that follows Ullar rolls defense dice against a normal attack, you may move a figure you control that is within 8 clear sight spaces of [elf hero] up to 4 spaces.
So, in addition to Warlord bonding, you're moving a figure every time you roll defense dice against a normal attack. That's a lot of movement power. One or the other . . . ?

With Battle Dance, I'd draft Tetriades. Spiked Gauntlet could give me multiple attacks during my opponent's turn.
Old January 15th, 2019, 12:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The Romans are strong already, and it’s not too difficult to create a Warlord that isn’t relevant enough to make it worth drafting them with this elf. Mittens, Parmenio, and Zogross are all pretty much worthless in a Romans build because their powers (in relationship to their costs) aren’t relevant to the Romans themselves or general combat capabilities.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 15th, 2019, 12:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The Romans are strong already, and it’s not too difficult to create a Warlord that isn’t relevant enough to make it worth drafting them with this elf. Mittens, Parmenio, and Zogross are all pretty much worthless in a Romans build because their powers (in relationship to their costs) aren’t relevant to the Romans themselves or general combat capabilities.
I think this is the right line of thinking. Give some kind of light but important Ullar synergy that makes Romans the wrong choice. Something analogous to SoA's suggestion in terms of synergy "weight".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards