Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 6th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Robot Workshop

Okay, another new workshop, but this is my last one for a while, I promise!

Part of the reason I'm starting this up is that we're gonna be wrapping up a reevaluation on Mad Thinker shortly. For a long time, his general bustedness dictated what was and wasn't doable for an Android design, so reining him in is gonna open up a lot of design space! But the trade-off is that he'll be a bit less of an Android hub.

Some people have been disappointed about it being harder to put a robot army together, so I thought it would be worth firing up a workshop here to kick off some brainstorming - mainly with the goal of generating some new Android synergies to keep robo-dudes hitting the table, but designs for robot characters that aren't introducing any synergy are also welcome.

I've got a Monica Chang design here that probably qualifies, and I think japes has a DC inventor or two up his sleeve that'll fit here (which he may or may not want to share).

Here are the current Androids and Android Interactions, for reference.
Old December 6th, 2018, 05:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Robot Workshop

We have at least on On Deck figure that likes having Androids around and the other two I could see are T.O. Morrow and Professor Ivo. I have a few write-ups hanging around that I could go through and post out here to see if anyone wants to grab onto any of it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 6th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

NAME = (HAMMERSTEIN)
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = (ANDROID)
UNIQUENESS = (UNIQUE HERO)
CLASS = (SOLDIER)
PERSONALITY = (PATRIOTIC)

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 250?

A.B.C. WARRIORS

You may only use this power if every remaining figure you control is an Unique Android Hero. When Hammerstein is destroyed or after taking a turn with Hammerstein, you may remove any unrevealed order markers from the cards of any figures you control and place them on the cards of any figures you control.

COMBAT HAMMER

When Hammerstein attacks an adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to the result. If Hammerstein wounds an an adjacent figure with a normal attack, roll an unblockable attack die against the defending figure.

BATTLE HARDENED
If there is at least 1 Wound Marker on this card, the most wounds Hammerstein can receive from an attack is one.

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 6th, 2018, 06:20 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old December 6th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Awesome. Mini ideas?
Old December 6th, 2018, 07:27 PM

That is the bad part. There were metal minis but apparently they are no longer in production.

Old December 6th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Symbiotic

That is a bummer. He's got a very specific look, too (and I imagine the other ABC Warriors are similarly stylized).
Old December 6th, 2018, 07:37 PM

Yeah, Soundwarp helped with a few suggestions for mods. Blackheart looks possible, as well as Deadlock. I was holding out for the metal minis and now that it seems like a possibility, they are no longer available.

I think this may have something to do with Rebellion acquiring 2000AD rights, not sure.
Hopefully they come back. Johnny Alpha (Strontium Dog) has new figures, so I am hopeful. I believe that is Mongoose.
Old December 6th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Symbiotic

Definitely keep us updated if there are any developments on the minis for them - if they get a new run of minis, I might snatch em up before they have a chance to go out of production again.

On A.B.C. Warriors, the power, did you want him to be able to jettison his OMs and put them on a different card when he gets destroyed? That would require some wording tweaks.
Old December 6th, 2018, 08:20 PM

Honestly I do not know what I was going for there. I guess I was just trying for a non-bonding, non-attack-boosting power.
He leads a group of seven robots generally. He is the pure essence of soldier/leader type.
Very much Captain America or Duke from GI Joe in robot form.
Old December 6th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Symbiotic

The OM stuff is cool, but it would probably be stronger if there were some Android sidekicks or something.

The OM rearrangement definitely has kind of a 'super tactician' vibe to it.
Old December 7th, 2018, 12:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I got this guy in a random set of Clix. Never heard of him before, but he's a giant screw-off robot so I'm into it.

Other robots I'd want to work on;
-The Metal Men
-Chemo (Is he a robot?)
-Death's Head
-More Ultrons (Other models, AoU, Phalanx Leader, etc)
-Viv Vision
-Victor Mancha
-Machine Man (regular or Nextwave)
-Super-Adaptoid

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy