Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old June 17th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Finished the last episodes of Lost in Space and The Rain.

I enjoyed Lost in Space for the most part. It was a little too much of the back stabby secret agenda thing for my liking, but not bad overall. I'll give a second season a watch.

The Rain was interesting. It's a Scandinavian post-apocalyptic story about a group of survivors of a lethal virus in rain water. It was a bit angsty, but I liked it for most of the season. I didn't care for the ending, and I will likely skip a second season.
Old June 18th, 2018, 03:17 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Re: Cloak and Dagger

Was watching this weeks episode and started wondering if Brother Voodoo would eventually make an appearance in the show. Is their any precedent of that in the comics? Gambit is the one guy I really identify with New Orleans in the Marvel Universe, but I don't think he will pop up on the show even if the Disney deal for Fox goes through. He's to high profile to introduce to the MCU via this show, no matter how fitting it would be. I mean, he should run in some of the same circles as Dagger is right now so it would be cool if they crossed paths. So that leaves the lower profile Brother Voodoo as my guess for a reoccurring role. Anyone else I should maybe keep an eye out for?
Old June 18th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm still not sure what all was going on last week on C&D. I mean, I get how it all moves the story forward... but there was some weird stuff going on there. And what's with the 3d printed figure? I'm intrigued, but I'm hoping for something a little more engaging than more "how I met your superhero" soon.

~Aldin, slow-burningly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 18th, 2018, 02:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, the 3D printing of the figure had me confused as well as it seems to come out of nowhere.

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 18th, 2018, 05:36 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm with ya, @Yodaking . I will say I'm not yet convinced that the TV show is planning on having C&D as romantic partners.

~Aldin, wondering what ever happened to the boyfriend

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 18th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well, she dumped him. And didn't he get pinched by the cops?

Not sure about the 3D printer thing. I suppose we'll see more on that in the future. Seemed to have done the job though, by having viewers wondering.

I'm fine with the pacing. I alway enjoy it when a series starts out showing what the characters are about, instead of us having to guess later what they're about.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 18th, 2018, 07:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: Cloak & Dagger

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 18th, 2018, 07:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool. I like to see how they get there as individuals, rather than just having them together early and not getting a sense of why one or the other may act a certain way, or why they have a special connection.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 19th, 2018, 09:55 AM

Nice info @Yodaking , thanks!

~Aldin, wondering if there will be a white 3d model to go with the black one

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 19th, 2018, 06:40 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Westworld? Westworld! Westworld.

I can't praise this show enough. Just watched this week's episode last night and was blown away. The show continues to amaze me, and while not every episode is the best, it's supplanting itself as my favorite show of all time more and more.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 19th, 2018, 07:09 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

New York baseball!

Old June 20th, 2018, 07:31 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

CW Superhero shows are on hiatus, and Roseanne is cancelled. But The Expanse is back on SyFy!

I am now watching the final episodes of Anthony Bourdain's Part's Unknown, on CNN, which now have special intros on them. There is also now a Bourdain Tribute there. RIP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV