Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 29th, 2017, 01:36 PM

MBenny is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hey all, the time has come for me to sell all my heroscape stuff. I have not touched any part of the game for probably 5 or 6 years now and I am looking to sell it all. I have looked to sell it to various sites (ebay, craigslist, etc.) but have gotten no love. I stumbled upon these forums, made an account, and now its up to someone to want to buy it. I dont know specifically what sets I have but I do know I have a ton of terrain, pieces, monsters (even have a castle). Whoever is interested, I am not sure how this site works with PMs, but feel free to respond to this post as I will keep an eye on it for the next couple of days. I am looking to sell the entire lot as one and will be willing to negotiate prices. Once we come in contact, I can provide info on what I have, (including pictures) and we can work on a price as I have an idea of what I spent on all of it. Thanks guys!!

I am looking to sell the entire lot as one. All original boxing and instructions are included, with every piece being present. PM if you would like to see pictures of the sets.
I have:
-Swarm of the Marro (Master Set)
-Volcarren Wasteland (Expansion Set)
-Rise of the Valkyrie (Master Set)
-Raknar's Vision (Expansion Set) (Heroes of Lindesfarme)
-Fortress of the Archkyrie (Wall and Tower Building Pack)
-Jandar's Flag Bearer
-Utgar's Flag Bearer

(keep in mind all these sets have been mix and matched, another reason I am looking to sell it all in one)

Last edited by LordRaidor; June 8th, 2017 at 10:20 AM. Reason: (Merged Threads/Posts)
Old May 29th, 2017, 02:34 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Lot for Sale !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBenny View Post
Hey all, the time has come for me to sell all my heroscape stuff. I have not touched any part of the game for probably 5 or 6 years now and I am looking to sell it all. I have looked to sell it to various sites (ebay, craigslist, etc.) but have gotten no love. I stumbled upon these forums, made an account, and now its up to someone to want to buy it. I dont know specifically what sets I have but I do know I have a ton of terrain, pieces, monsters (even have a castle). Whoever is interested, I am not sure how this site works with PMs, but feel free to respond to this post as I will keep an eye on it for the next couple of days. I am looking to sell the entire lot as one and will be willing to negotiate prices. Once we come in contact, I can provide info on what I have, (including pictures) and we can work on a price as I have an idea of what I spent on all of it. Thanks guys!!
What all do you have and what are you looking to get? I'm looking to expand my collection
Old May 29th, 2017, 03:52 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Exclamation Re: Heroscape Lot for Sale !!!

@MBenny I am no admin or mod but one thing you will probably hear from them eventually is you are posting in the wrong place and with a prohibited topic. And I Quote:
2) Rules and penalties. By posting in the Sales and Trades forum you agree to abide by all of the rules of this forum, including those below, and agree not to enter into any arguments with moderators or admins, whose decision is final and are empowered to issue penalties at their discretion varying from warnings to such things as:
having your rep count reduced,
awarding you an undesirable title,
modifying your avatar/signature, or
banning.

3) All online Heroscapers sales and trades must be done through this "Sales and Trades" forum. No "trade talk" is permitted in other forums on this site. You are permitted to link to your trade list elsewhere on the site, but no negotiations or sales discussion may take place in the other forums of this site. - @Xorlof 's words of cautious wisdom.

I'm not trying to be a narc or whatever but I am trying to look out for one another.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old May 29th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: MBenny's 5/29/2017 tradelist

He's right. I moved this thread.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 29th, 2017, 04:28 PM

Re: Heroscape Lot for Sale !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper View Post
@MBenny I am no admin or mod but one thing you will probably hear from them eventually is you are posting in the wrong place and with a prohibited topic. And I Quote:
2) Rules and penalties. By posting in the Sales and Trades forum you agree to abide by all of the rules of this forum, including those below, and agree not to enter into any arguments with moderators or admins, whose decision is final and are empowered to issue penalties at their discretion varying from warnings to such things as:
having your rep count reduced,
awarding you an undesirable title,
modifying your avatar/signature, or
banning.

3) All online Heroscapers sales and trades must be done through this "Sales and Trades" forum. No "trade talk" is permitted in other forums on this site. You are permitted to link to your trade list elsewhere on the site, but no negotiations or sales discussion may take place in the other forums of this site. - @Xorlof 's words of cautious wisdom.

I'm not trying to be a narc or whatever but I am trying to look out for one another.
Hey thank you! I'm only on here for a short while but I appreciate the look out!
Old May 29th, 2017, 06:44 PM

Heroscape Lot for Sale!! (Master Sets included)

So I posted earlier today about having a lot for sale (and that still holds true), but I would like to offer details so that we could get the process moving. Included is a list of what is in the lot. All pieces and original boxes are included and in great shape!!

I have:
-Swarm of the Marro (Master Set)
-Volcarren Wasteland (Expansion Set)
-Rise of the Valkyrie (Master Set)
-Raknar's Vision (Expansion Set) (Heroes of Lindesfarme)
-Fortress of the Archkyrie (Wall and Tower Building Pack)
-Jandar's Flag Bearer
-Utgar's Flag Bearer

All these sets have been combined, hence why I want to sell the lot as one. Please feel free to message me about offers or wanting additional information or pictures.
Old May 29th, 2017, 08:02 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape Lot for Sale!! (Master Sets included)

Hi again, I'm trying to look out for you I really am.Could not help but notice you had two threads in the sales and trades section. I presume you probably have not gone over to the stickies at the top of every forum but they are a must because you will miss important stuff like this:

6) Advertising your sale/trade/want list. You are allowed to create only one thread in the Sales and Trades forum and it must have the title of "USERNAME's DATE Tradelist" (e.g., "Xorlof's 1/22/12 Tradelist"). Put the items you have for sale, trade, or want to buy in the top post of that thread and edit it as your list changes. If there is space after the date in the title, you may put additional text. (e.g., "Xorlof's 1/22/12 Tradelist - NEW ITEMS ADDED"). Other members use this thread to ask questions or generally discuss your sale. When writing the date in your thread title, please use U.S. style dates: month/day/year.

The words of
@Xorlof;

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old May 29th, 2017, 09:18 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Sorry guys I just saw it in the new post list. I didn't think to check where it was posted. I'll keep that in mind in the future.
Old May 29th, 2017, 10:41 PM

ImAMerc12176 Woo who?

Benny, it would be amazing if you could post the pictures of your set so we could inventory it. We'll be able to give you a fair price that way. I'm looking to expand my set personally, so im interested.
Old May 31st, 2017, 10:41 PM

Topher725 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Heroscape Lot for Sale!! (Master Sets included)

I have many of them so I'm not looking to buy everything on the list, but would it be possible to isolate just the Volcarren Wasteland and Fortress of the Archkyrie? Thanks!
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:46 PM

Dan-El_626 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

im looking to complete my collection i started collecting very late

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades