Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 23rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Arkham's Design Brainstorming Thread

I guess Stan Lee doomed us to these jokes when he came up with the name.

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 23rd, 2017, 07:26 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

The Glob strikes again!
Old May 23rd, 2017, 07:40 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I didn't know there was any interest honestly, I guess I could play around with it and see if anything comes out of it.
Don't be in too much of a hurry to work something out - don't want to put it out there prematurely.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 23rd, 2017, 08:04 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
I didn't know there was any interest honestly, I guess I could play around with it and see if anything comes out of it.
Don't be in too much of a hurry to work something out - don't want to put it out there prematurely.
Oh! Well now look at who is joining the party

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; May 23rd, 2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 08:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm... not watching that. It scares me.

~ Lazy Orang, who's happy to joke, but believes in this thing called 'too far'.....

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 23rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Was that video clip too far? I can certainly delete it, not a problem.

Edited: I ended up deleting it, just in case. Wasn't too bad, but didn't want to chance it.

Last edited by Hahma; May 23rd, 2017 at 08:55 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 08:31 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
No idea - too much of a wimp to watch. I don't trust you after the whole phone touching debacle.....

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 23rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
No idea - too much of a wimp to watch. I don't trust you after the whole phone touching debacle.....
I deleted it anyway, just in case.

I'll check out of this thread.

Old May 24th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Would you look at the time!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 25th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Since you guys are so interested in it, let's talk about Arkham's Man-Thing

Quote:
NAME = Man-Thing

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

EMOTIONAL SENSES
After Man-Thing attacks, if the defending figure does not have the Fearless personality, roll the 20-sided die, adding 12 to the roll if the defending figure has the Angry, Furious, Terrifying, Greedy, or Evil personality. If you roll 12 or higher, you may attack the defending figure one additional time. After attacking an additional time, roll one unblockable attack die against the defending figure, or two if the defending figure does not have the Super Strength special power.

VEGETATIVE MUCK
When rolling defense dice for Man-Thing, each blank rolled count as two automatic shields.

PLANT REGENERATION
At the end of each round, if Man-Thing occupies a Grass, Swamp, or Swamp Water space, you may remove 1 wound from this card; or if Man-Thing is adjacent to a tree or bush, you may remove 2 wounds from this card.

SUPERSTRENGTH
My only opinion is that, since I don't really know Man-Thing, I don't really know if he;s this powerful.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 25th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Hard as ice

My opinion is that, having gone this long with no one having an 'Evil' personality, that will never, and should never, happen. Look at Sadistic and Malevolent. My family once did a card where a power gave a penalty to evil personalities, and we ran with Malevolent, Sadistic, Vindictive and Treacherous - not sure what you're going for here, but thought I'd throw that out there.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 25th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think I'd cut the multi-attack from Emotional Senses and make it more of a straight auto-wounding thing (maybe +1 attack against the affected figures, rather than a whole second attack). I also see him as more of a 4 Move guy.

I think Angry/Furious/Terrifying is a pretty good thematic set of personalities. (For the unfamiliar, Man-Thing reacts to violent/strong emotions)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy