Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 10th, 2012, 06:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Grey Gargoyle - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Looks good . The only concern I have is that a 2 attack (or less) squaddie wouldn't be able to kill him at all. So you could draft a 10000 points of such squads & luck & sheer numbers still will never be enough to ever destroy him.
This is my only hangup on the design. I'm not fond on ever having more than one autoshield. Maybe he could remove an X marker to add an extra shield or something like that?
Old June 10th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Or just replace it with good old-fashioned TOUGH.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 10th, 2012, 06:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Or just replace it with good old-fashioned TOUGH.
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A3n and LP spoke to my major concerns already. I'm cool with what you guys are talking about here with the Stone Touch stopping a figure from moving or attacking but giving them an auto shield to their defense. It'll make him more annoying than deadly, but that seems about right as well. Maybe they get an additional wound when they get the stone marker placed on them or something?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like how you represented him touching figures. I may have to use that for my Shadow Demon design. It would streamline that design.

I agree with A3n and LP's concerns about Solid as Rock. But what if instead of Tough we did this:
SOLID AS ROCK
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Grey Gargoyle always adds one automatic shields to whatever is rolled and cannot have his defense reduced.

That would allow him to counter Wolverine and others who can reduce figure's defense against their normal attack, but SAs could bypass this power completely. Just a suggestion, I'd be fine with Tough here too.
Old June 10th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Adamantium can definitely slice through stone, though. It works with Ultron because he's composed of the hardest metals in the universe... just about anything can break stone if you try hard enough.

I'd stick with just tough.
Old June 10th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Fair enough. I was really just spitballing.
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

So here's what we're looking at post-breathing period:

HAND OF STONE
Start the game with 3 grey Stone Markers on this card. If Grey Gargoyle inflicts a wound on a Unique Hero with his normal attack, place a Stone Marker on the defending figure’s card. A figure other than Grey Gargoyle with a Stone Marker on its card cannot move or attack and rolls 1 additional defense die. At the end of each round, all of your Stone Markers are returned to this card.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Grey Gargoyle always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Old June 11th, 2012, 09:59 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good! So is the rock hide of those he touches not as strong as his own, thematically?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2012, 10:18 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

HAND OF STONE
Start the game with 3 grey Stone Markers on this card. If Grey Gargoyle inflicts a wound on a Unique Hero with his normal attack, place a Stone Marker on the defending figure’s card. A figure other than Grey Gargoyle with a Stone Marker on its card cannot move, attack, or use any special power on their army card and rolls 1 additional defense die. At the end of each round, all of your Stone Markers are returned to this card.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 11th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
HAND OF STONE
Start the game with 3 grey Stone Markers on this card. If Grey Gargoyle inflicts a wound on a Unique Hero with his normal attack, place a Stone Marker on the defending figure’s card. A figure other than Grey Gargoyle with a Stone Marker on its card cannot move, attack, or use any special power on their its army card and rolls 1 additional defense die. At the end of each round, all of your Stone Markers are returned to this card.
Additional defense die < automatic shield
simple way to represent
passive defense < active defense

Old June 11th, 2012, 10:25 AM

Works for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library