Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 5th, 2016, 09:49 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Dr. G's March Custom Contest

Welcome to the second of my bi-monthly (potentially) custom contests. You have until 11:59 PST on March 19'th to enter.

As this contest is close to Easter, here is the figure:

The figure is the Horrorclix Demon Bunny. It is 3 tall?
Spoiler Alert!

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running. This means you, Ninja Status

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best).

5. Character bios are allowed, and some contestants do write them, so if you want to feel free to.

Other Clarifications:

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you (my skills are decent, but nothing to write home about).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before time is up.

Contestants:
1. @IshMEL
2. @Lazy Orang
3. @CJtheMighty
4. @Ninja Status
5. @The_Awkward_Duck

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; March 16th, 2016 at 10:25 PM.
Old March 5th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Dr. G's March Custom Contest

Hmm... certainly looks interesting. @Dr.Goomonkey , could we have a name for the figure? And could I know how large it is?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; March 6th, 2016 at 07:59 AM.
Old March 5th, 2016, 11:56 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Heh, I'll be sure to keep mine totally anonymous this time. Thanks for the reminder, Dr.

This looks quite fun.
Old March 6th, 2016, 02:25 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Hmm... certainly looks interesting. @Dr.Goomonkey , could we have a name for the figure? And could I know how large it is?
I've updated the OP for both those, although I'm not certain on the size for it... I'm leaving towards 3 but in not dead-set on that.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 6th, 2016, 03:30 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's a target zone:

Good luck to all!
Old March 12th, 2016, 01:56 PM
On vacation...

Just once week left to get your entry in!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 12th, 2016, 02:04 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

If no one else enters, I win by default, right?
Old March 12th, 2016, 02:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'm pretty sure Heroes of Fiction did one for this figure.

Yup, here it is.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 13th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Should be sending in my entry sometime today. Sorry, @IshMEL - she who got precisely two votes last time is challenging you. Tremble in fear.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 13th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Hard as ice

Mine's sent.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 13th, 2016, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Should be sending in my entry sometime today. Sorry, @IshMEL - she who got precisely two votes last time is challenging you. Tremble in fear.
Bring it on!
Old March 13th, 2016, 08:27 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Submitted my entry today, may the best scary rabbit win!

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards