Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Notices

Old February 8th, 2011, 01:37 PM

Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Valkrill's Justice D4 - full wave with pics

I really like yor customs and have found all the figures except for one. Could you tell me the DnD name for the scion of Valkrill? I look forward to all futures post Chaos.
Old February 8th, 2011, 01:56 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Skeletal Reaper is the name I believe, according to Auggie's which is where I got it from and I believe the card. He's very inexpensive for such an awesome figure too.
Old February 8th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I really like that sculpt. It definitely needs to be a unit.

Old February 8th, 2011, 02:49 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Most of the units have been soundly playtested. The only who need more investigation are the Earth Titan and Thundrtusk Cavalry.

Despite my new project I am re-taking pics of these units to do them full justice. Hope everyone enjoys!
Old February 8th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Remorhaz seems kind of broken, no?
Also, are there going to be any squads in this wave?

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old February 8th, 2011, 03:47 PM

Broken? Initially he might seem that way but think about it. Once he swallows a unit he HAS to keep it. Swallowing a hero means around 5-10 rounds will pass before it dies, and if during that time Remorhaz is killed, they are freed. If he swallows only squad members he is far from broken(especially compared to say, Grimnak who is a guaranteed kill every turn, not potentially each round). The only situation which I would call him close to broken(and the reason I don't think the design team would make him) is at the end of the game where there is a small or medium hero/squad member left, in which case a unit like Grimnak would serve a similar purpose.

No squads this wave, the next wave Einar's Departure will have several, and work synergistically with this wave as well as the rest of scape.

Also almost all pics have been updated to higher quality, as well as some cards with issues, fixed.
Old February 8th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Ninja Dust

Some of these figures are from D&D minis.
Old February 8th, 2011, 09:36 PM

All are, hence the sub category I put it in.
Old February 8th, 2011, 09:45 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Man. Are you an expert custom maker or what? Great job. I love it!
Old February 16th, 2011, 07:39 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I have no idea whether these are priced properly (if Legacyed, no problem ), but I am very impressed with the themish mechanics. Great Job!
Old February 16th, 2011, 09:19 PM

With the exception of Earth Titan who has hardly been playtested, and Thundertusk Cavalry, who has been playested but we feel may need some refining, all figures are likely overpriced if anything. Storm Titan was overwhelmingly broken and some cards had smaller issues but they have all been hammered out.

Some units like Bladerager Troll were updated and given buffs due to being too weak as well... But I think things are nearly all balanced out for this set!
Old February 20th, 2011, 05:34 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

When can Rhemorez eat someone?

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs