Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nemesis - On Hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
OK, that warped my brain a little.

How does the Blue Beetle thing work?

I am cool with making a foe restriction there as that is what it is intended to be anyway but if it opens up some kind of undercover shenanigans, well that is right up Nemesis's alley and I am all for that.
'You control' accounts for your figures on the battlefield, not all the figures in your army - figures who, due to some power, haven't been deployed yet, are 'in your army', but not 'figures you control'. Since Blue Beetle doesn't start on the battlefield and instead is deployed with Bug Drop, you could choose 'Human' or 'Crime Fighter' as the chosen Species or Class for Credo! since you, at that stage, would not 'control' him. Then, when he is deployed, since he shares the chosen classification, you could use him as a lightning rod for movement boosts. As Soundwarp said, you could do something similar with Nemesis (Tom Tresser) with Deep Cover Infiltration, or really with any figure that doesn't start the game on the battlefield.

I'd never have caught that had Soundwarp not done so first, but that's how it works.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right on. So we could fix it a couple ways if we want to.

Any thoughts here anyone?

I am fine either way.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:33 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Right on. So we could fix it a couple ways if we want to.

Any thoughts here anyone?

I am fine either way.
Personally, I'd fix it (if we feel the need to) by making Credo! trigger only when moving next to opponents' figures - also means you can't use permanently mind-controlled heroes as lightning rods, while still leaving fun possibilities for 'sleeper agents'.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
OK, that warped my brain a little.
And now you know how I got my username.

Quote:
How does the Blue Beetle thing work?
The way the power currently works you pick a Species / Class that an enemy figure has but no one you control does. But Blue Beetle and such start the game off the battlefield, which means they (and their cards) are in your army but not under your control (by the Heroscape specific definition of 'control' anyway). Thus if you draft Blue Beetle and your opponent drafts... Iron Man or whatever... 'Human' is a still a valid pick for Credo, and you could then drop Beetle out somewhere strategic and the rest of your team will get the move bonus if/when they are able to move adjacent to him.

EDIT: ninja'd by Lazy

Quote:
I am cool with making a foe restriction there as that is what it is intended to be anyway but if it opens up some kind of undercover shenanigans, well that is right up Nemesis's alley and I am all for that.
Honestly, I'm kind of leaning toward just leaving the wording as it stands and making the 'Beetle Gambit' tactic an intentional thing. It's not remotely broken or anything, just vaguely wonky and tricky. But 'vaguely wonky and tricky' is totally in Nemesis's wheelhouse.

Also, it leaves a good way to work in Purity Brown, without her denying 'Human' as a Credo pick, if we can justify giving her a 'start in reserve' style power.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:51 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Honestly, I'm kind of leaning toward just leaving the wording as it stands and making the 'Beetle Gambit' tactic an intentional thing. It's not remotely broken or anything, just vaguely wonky and tricky. But 'vaguely wonky and tricky' is totally in Nemesis's wheelhouse.

Also, it leaves a good way to work in Purity Brown, without her denying 'Human' as a Credo pick, if we can justify giving her a 'start in reserve' style power.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:32 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Time to put this one on re-breather.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 07:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nemesis - Re-Breather

Credo!

Liking where we're at. Beetle and potentially Purity shenanigans are cool.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 07:21 PM

I am declaring Nemesis officially open for business and resetting the Breathe Period.

SP updated.

CRB re-shout out.

@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer
Old July 3rd, 2018, 07:24 PM

Old July 3rd, 2018, 08:26 PM

@Margloth let me know what you think of this version.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 08:42 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like it. I think the theme is very much alive on this one!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 3rd, 2018, 08:46 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh, and give him 1 more life. He’s a dragon man alien wizard. If Dr Strange gets 6 lives, so does he. I think this guy should be a presence on the battlefield.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library