Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 16th, 2021, 07:08 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ronin - Playtesting

Not the one I wanted to use. Planned and designed around this one. I like it so much better. Has a little more life to it in my opinion.

Old June 16th, 2021, 04:14 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Not the one I wanted to use. Planned and designed around this one. I like it so much better. Has a little more life to it in my opinion.

I have pictures of this already as I planned on doing a design for it at some point, so put me down as preferring this one.

Make sure to put the current cost in the SP for playtesting!
Old June 16th, 2021, 04:22 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I have pictures of this already as I planned on doing a design for it at some point, so put me down as preferring this one.

Make sure to put the current cost in the SP for playtesting!
Good catch, fixed.
Old June 18th, 2021, 10:25 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I just bought the older Ronin figure.

If it matters the green one is from a newer arc. Still was Clint but I didn't read it to know if that outfit could have a different design attached to it.
Old June 18th, 2021, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I just bought the older Ronin figure.

If it matters the green one is from a newer arc. Still was Clint but I didn't read it to know if that outfit could have a different design attached to it.
I just bought the newer Ronin myself along with some new Rogues. Which arc it’s from doesn’t really matter to me. I’m just a much bigger fan of this mini. It was the figure I’ve planned on the whole time and would pretty strongly like to stick with it.
Old June 20th, 2021, 05:35 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ronin

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Hydra Base
Units: Luge Cage, Iron Fist, Jewel, Ronin VS Hand Ninjas x3, Bullseye, Electra, Gray Fox
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Luke Cage, Songbird, Spider Man 250, Dare Devil 200, Ronin VS Baron Zemo 170, Radioactive Man, Crossbones, Six Gun Gorilla, Mister Hyde
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 180 seems right, Ronin is a solid draft with Cage. His 3 attack combo looks scary but being able to pull it off takes just the right situation to set it up.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Ronin plays as you would expect him to. He leaps in and out of danger, and as long as he's rolling skulls he has the potential to do a bunch of damage. Ronin has some real ability to be a one man squad killer. In game one, you saw him take out 5 Hand Ninjas. 3 in one turn. But you also saw him have his Shuriken attack blocked and then fail to do a wound with Nunchaku Onslaught and be stuck in the middle of a bunch of enemies and take major damage. 4 life and 5 defense isn't strong so he doesn't last long if he's not killing stuff, he went down in both games. His Nunchaku Onslaught Special Attack isn't of much use against heroes unless then have low defense. In game two I never risked using it and went with the higher normal attack. Stealth Leap is the real key to the design, it allows for Ronin to have so many different attacking options. He's a very fun yet somewhat fragile unit.
Old June 20th, 2021, 08:58 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Looks good!
Old June 20th, 2021, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Looks good!
Seems like he's playing as planned so far.
Old June 21st, 2021, 04:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet! Looking good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 21st, 2021, 09:32 PM

JoshuaQuinn is surprisingly tart

I like his jumping in and out attack. I think it fits well. It would kind of be cool if there were a version of Hawkeye that when he is eliminated from the board he comes back as Ronin. That or if his squad is taken down, something like that. I like this.
Old June 24th, 2021, 04:29 PM

JoshuaQuinn is surprisingly tart

Play testing Ronin!
Old June 26th, 2021, 05:35 AM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Ronin

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Ronin(180), Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Tigra(170) (800)
vs.
Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Ronin(180), Cap(240), Winter Soldier II(240), Ms. Marvel(350) (1010)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Moon Knight(150), Nova(210), Daredevil II(200) (1010)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Ronin(180), Cap(240), Winter Soldier II(240), Luke Cage(190) (850)
vs.
Cyclops(240), Angel(90), Emma Frost II(220), Gorgon(300) (850)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
He's really fun! Love how all 3 powers work in-synch with each other. His offensive potential can be quite brutal if you can keep him protected, and I found myself hitting 2 or 3 of his attacks fairly often to feel it was worth using him in Fighter builds, which already have some solid attackers. Great work! Balance wise, I think 180-190 makes sense. From my experience, 190 might feel more appropriate, but I did have some luck play into that skewing things into his team's favor.

Just a heads up though, the art you have picked out is of Maya Lopez as Ronin. I also think the mini we both like is more reflective of her Ronin look(she had the green bits whereas Clint seems to be just the black and gold from most images I've seen). You could just go with different art and mini on the card, then use whatever you like in terms of the cooler mini for personal use. You could also leave the secret identity blank, and just have it be as though any of the several people who have been under the mask could be representing Ronin for that game. Or, you could change the secret identity to Maya, as we do have several Clints already vs. 1 Echo/Maya. Not sure her time as the character is as prominent as his, but the mini and art would then be fitting. She does run with the same crowd(New Avengers), so no real issue there from a class/synergy perspective still fitting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library