Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 6th, 2021, 07:44 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
NYCG4 MiniCon Sat. Aug. 28

The New York City Gang of Four Minicon 2021 will be held here in Brooklyn Heights (NYC) at noon on Sat. Aug 28. Since this will be the second year we've had no local Islandscape Convention out on Long Island due to the Pandemic now, four of us will gather at my place here in The Game Palace for some tournament play on three small boards. We have four players so far, and could take up to four more (adding one more board if necessary). If you are interested let me know here, or PM me for my contact info and directions.

We have done this before here to practice a couple of times at least for Islandscapes in the past, since we don't usually play with small tournament boards here. The last time was February 2019, and it was lots of fun.

Attendees so far include Chas (me), Taeblewalker, Man_At_Arms, and Mathjedi. For further information and the upcoming game format, see the NYCG4 thread down below in my signature!

Last edited by chas; August 23rd, 2021 at 09:40 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 09:41 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: NYCG4 MiniCon Sat. Aug. 28

Greetings Fellow Saturday Scapers,

On Saturday you can bring one 550 point army covering a maximum of 24 hexes of Classic and Custom C3V/SOV figures (no Marvel). We'll rotate among 3-4 two player tournament boards that have been used in past GenCon/ScapeCon events.

As we do during regular Islandscapes, each round will be a timed 1 hour, with a Five Minute Warning to finish up, after which you can finish out the current player's turn. The winner will have the most points left on the board, if neither player has been eliminated.

There will be no prize table or trophies, but I'll announce the winner on our New York City Gang of Four thread on the Heroscapers site will all due pomp and circumstance! But feel free to bring any game stuff you want to give away or sell, and take as many photos as you like. try and get here a bit before noon, and you can grab food downstairs as usual if you like and bring it up.

We've done this once before here with six players in the Winter of 2019, so this is now ChasCon II! The old four original members also used to play a couple of rounds as practice for Islandscapes some years using the same format.

We currently have 4 players and one more possible, and I hope to add one or two more by the end of the week. I look forward to a day of Scaper fun!
Old August 30th, 2021, 08:16 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Charley for hosting. Paul and I had a lot of fun. Nick, it was great to see you again. My apologies for having to beat up on the New Yorkers .

I’ll see if I can post some pics of the team battle finale. It was epic with constructs and minions squaring off against sentinels and pirates. In the end our numbers were able to overcome but it was a fierce fight!
Old August 31st, 2021, 09:43 AM

It was great having you guys over for the first time! If you can post them to our NYCG4 thread, that would be great. The link is below in my signature.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events