Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 1st, 2020, 09:24 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cheshire II (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Fair point - looking it over, actually, I'd probably make the chance that you can't subtract the 2 Attack dice and then make a melee attack. Like, only have it work when she's not engaged. I think engaging her to lower your odds of poisoning her - and then struggling with trying to attack her and risk her dodging out of the way - would make for interesting gameplay.
Not 100% following what you're saying here. Are you saying that the poisoning should only work on melee attacks and the combat barrage should only work when she's not engaged?
Currently, there's no restriction on when you can choose the 2 attack option. If you want to engage someone, subtract 2 dice, and attack them with better odds, you can. I think it should be binary, so to get 2 Attack, you have to be unengaged. Like so:

SWIFT COMBAT BARRAGE
Cheshire may attack with her normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after her normal move as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement. Before attacking normally with Cheshire, if she is not engaged, you may add 3 to her Range number and subtract 2 from her Attack number.

Playing with the multi-attack in range, melee, etcetera would be interesting too.
Old April 1st, 2020, 10:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK. But you're good with her still poisoning from range, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 1st, 2020, 12:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I like it in general. I think the necessity of rolling all skulls makes the poisoning hard to rely on, so I don't mind it being super strong. Really comes down to testing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Cool design. Love the interplay between Swift Combat Barrage and Poisoned. Poisoned is super strong, so that would be my competitive worry. I'd almost want a way to get the marker off, and maybe then return it to Cheshire's card so she can use it again?

I'd limit Poisoned to Unique Heroes to avoid destroying Event Heroes like Anti-Monitor with it.

Should the poison marker continue to work after Cheshire is destroyed?
The intent is for it to be strong so therefore not having it return to Cheshire. You choose ONE priority target you want to poison.

Also not a fan of the blank removing it. Not very thematic with it just stop working.

If it becomes too strong I'd offer making it removed if she is destroyed...thematically you can say they forcefully retrieved the antidote from her. I for one would like to see how the "for the whole game" works out with the single poison ing and not moving in to another target after the first dies.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 1st, 2020, 12:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like the poison triggering on all skulls with her able to lower her dice. Cool mechanic. Poisoned is super strong yeah.

My issue is that she STILL wants the boosters. I really hate AM here, not going to change my mind on that. At some point you'll want to use Poisoned, sure, but after she does just make sure Cap or Star Lord's boosts are active and you have a double attacker with AM that's annoying as all heck. There's just too much annoying cheese here. If we swap AM for something else I'm totally on board. Or if we ditch the double attack and just keep the range/attack mechanic, it might be fine. But my absolute top preference is throwing AM in a garbage can and never using it again.
Old April 1st, 2020, 12:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think she’ll be annoying and she’s still definitely geared towards stat boosters...but seems like Karat is pretty sold on AM here and it is a part of our game. I like how the poison ability requiring all skulls actually hurts her when working with stat boosters.
Old April 1st, 2020, 01:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I like using AM sparingly where it fits and it absolutely does here. I'd have considered not here had the first Cheshire got it

I'm cool with her liking stat boosters after she poisons someone as I really think it makes her a less appealing option for them overall and better with static ones like Shredder who you can move in after she has poisoned her target. T

hinking I'll just switch to the once per game wording here on her poisoning.
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cheshire II (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

Alright, updated to the "Once per game" wording. I think we are ready for an Initial then, so I propose we move to Initial Playtesting

I'll hit her after I finish Carrion.
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:54 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd put AM as more of a level 5 power, so I'd start her at 215 myself. Agree with how you got to your cost otherwise, though.

Wouldn't mind seeing the checklists, as always. Otherwise I'm a yea

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 1st, 2020, 09:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old April 1st, 2020, 11:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd put AM as more of a level 5 power, so I'd start her at 215 myself. Agree with how you got to your cost otherwise, though.

Wouldn't mind seeing the checklists, as always. Otherwise I'm a yea
If you want to see them, check your signature
Old April 1st, 2020, 11:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (SHORT FORM)
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 1st, 2020, 11:16 PM

She's going to be one to watch competitively for sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library