Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 15th, 2014, 05:02 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Smile Tree Town Open X (Ten)

Post Tourney Results and Photos start on page 4

--- TREE TOWN OPEN IX ( 2014 ) ---
"the original national heroscape day event"

Place: FAVA building – Forest City, IA
100 N clark Street (corner of J & Clark)

Date: October 18, 2014 (NHSD)

Sign in: 9:30 – 9:50 AM

Start 1st round: 10:00 AM

Entry fee: Box(s) of Tissue (Kleenex) donation to FAVA

Format: Swiss Style (if attendance 32 or more) / (attendance16-31) would also be swiss for most. If we have a winner in four rounds the winner would play an exibition with the 0-4 person while everyone else plays a 5th round/ (if attendance is under 16) 5 or 6 rounds of play that includes roundrobin with other formats.

Points: 500-point army ( No Custom)1-hour time limit per round.

Maps – 24 hex starting positions on each map. Each map is different map

Glyphs: TBD

TTO Rule: - Any figure adjacent to a tree may roll an additional defense die when being attacked by a non-adjacent figure. ( what did you expect after all your playing in " The TreeTownOpen ")

Tournament Director: JormiBoced

What You should Bring: Figures (TBD pt max), Dice (Attack/Defense/D-20), Turn Markers, Wound Markers. Good Sportsmanship

Food: We are downtown several eating places within a bock .

Registration: day of the event when you come... however I would like to know approx how many are coming. If you think you may be attending please post on this thread.

Directions: If your coming from I-35 come down highway 9 as you are used to and go past the Super Bowl. Approx 1 mile you will see one of our towns two stop lights. From the stop light - you will ver left up the hill this is Secor Ave and as you go up the hill you can see the court house.

If you come into town and hit our other stoplight you can also turn and go up the hill and it will lead you straid to the courthouse and The FAVA building is on the corner right across from the tank. If you should happen to come into town on anyother road (country blacktop) you most likely will also see the courthouse on the top of the hill downtown - Just head to the courthouse and you will find FAVA building across the street just north of the courthouse.

TTO IX will be held at the FAVA building (one block from our old site "Waldorf Atrium". FAVA ( Family Alliance for Veterans of America ) is located on the comer of North Clark and J-street directly north of Sgt Drakes tank that sits on the court house square. Parking would be the same as if we were still at Waldorf, courthouse parking lot and the diagonal parking around the court house square should accommodate everyone. there also is a public parking lot on the opposite corner of the block as the FAVA building and a short walk thru the alley will get you within a 1/2 block of the building. Note: There is no charge for us to use the building. We have been asked if the participants could bring a package of paper towels or toilet paper to help them defray the cost of these non-perishable supplies that they can use thought out the year and not have to buy as they are a non-profit and doing great things to help our veterans....please donate.

Tree Town Open VIII tourney will be held in the FAVA building across from the tank (Entrance is on the Clark Street side)

I have not secured a sponsor for prizes, and do not have time to do this year so we will be playing only for the fun of the game and pride ( which is what I think the vast majority of us did anyway ). While their is no entry fee the building we will be in is however will be asking for a donation of box(s) tissue ( kleenex )... to help FAVA as they are a non-profit with a mission to assist veterans and their families. This simple gesture will really help them and is the least we can do for the use of the building.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Last edited by Codeman; October 21st, 2014 at 06:33 PM.
Old September 15th, 2014, 05:04 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tree Town Open X (Ten)

1. Codeman
2. Jormi
3. April
4. Dicehateme
5. QWho
6. Heirloom
7. Targanth
8. GoodPig
9. GoodPig friend
10. ColtyCamo
11. Berlin
12. NoobyPwner
13. RegularRino
14. Matthias Maccabeus
15. Friesenberg
16. GoodPig friend 3
17. GoodPig friend 4
18. Velshen
19. Betawolf
20. Lucke13
21. Lucke13 son
22. Queenmojo
23. Wabikishko
24. Wabikishko2
25. Wabikishko3
26. Strack9
27. PitBoss648
28. Chris Casio (maybe)
29. Jexik (maybe)
30. Spider Posion (maybe)

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Last edited by Codeman; October 15th, 2014 at 06:02 PM. Reason: update attendees
Old September 15th, 2014, 11:37 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Please put me down for now as attending. If it changes I will let you know. I can bring a prize or perhaps even prizes to donate no problem.
Old September 16th, 2014, 10:22 PM

Q Who is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am planning on attending. I can bring something to donate as a prize.
Old September 17th, 2014, 10:13 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

I have a wedding the night before but I plan to be there, groggy but loving it!
Old September 17th, 2014, 10:16 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

1. Codeman
2. Jormi
3. April
4. Dicehateme
5. Q_Who
6. Heirloom
Old September 19th, 2014, 10:35 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

1. Codeman
2. Jormi
3. April
4. Dicehateme
5. Q_Who
6. Heirloom
7. Targanth

I'm looking forward to this!
Old September 19th, 2014, 01:10 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1. Codeman
2. Jormi
3. April
4. Dicehateme
5. Q_Who
6. Heirloom
7. Targanth
8. Good Pig
9. Friend of Good Pig

Will be dusting off my classic Heroscape figures. Have not played in awhile. Will be fun though, can't wait!
Old September 19th, 2014, 03:30 PM

ColtyCamo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

1. Codeman
2. Jormi
3. April
4. Dicehateme
5. Q_Who
6. Heirloom
7. Targanth
8. Good Pig
9. Friend of Good Pig
10. ColtyCamo

Last year was my first Tree Town Open, and I'm excited for more!
Old September 20th, 2014, 12:52 AM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

Belrix, NoobyPwner and RegularRino are attending.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old September 23rd, 2014, 11:10 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I'll be there Codeman!! With some left over prize support from Gen Con.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old September 25th, 2014, 01:52 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Got one more friend coming, possibly two more.

So 3-4 of us total.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events