Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 1st, 2024, 07:03 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Post if you bought Pre-Order (also code for 10% off)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
  1. @lefton4ya - 1 each of all 3 sets including premium painted
  2. @orgsbane - 1 Master Set, 1 Battle Box, and two Jungles, unpainted
I will finally be able to build some competitive swamp maps, I knew I was right to hold off on buying Ticalla Jungle for a decade so save a few bucks

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales