Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 10th, 2007, 04:53 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Index Idea: Support & Synergy Index

It occured to me the other day that searching our dear customs pages by units that support official units would be nigh well impossible. What I thought a solution to this might be is, to start a project, much like the "Books of _______" going on in the General Discussion section, but instead of listing what official units bond/support/interact with official units, we might list what custom units do. For example, I would make a Zombies of Morindan thread. Everyone who had a custom that supports or interacts with the Zombies would PM the customs to me. I would post the custom's name, stats, abilities, creator, and other vital information, and how those customs help out the Zombies. This might also be a way to see what custom units support each other, purposefully or not. I'd like someone to tell me if this is a good idea, or if I'm just ranting empty thoughts. Thanks in advance for any input.
Old June 12th, 2007, 08:44 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Can anyone at least tell me if this is a good or bad idea? Tell why it's a bad idea, and I'll let it go. I've never known Heroscapers to flat out ignore someone.
Old June 12th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
It is a good idea. It must be maintained by someone and "supported" by the community. If you create a useful interface and a intuitive index that would be useful to custom creators, it is more than doable.

I might even be willing to make a custom version of http://www.heroscapers.com/community...390&highlight=

but that would be a bigger undertaking than the official one.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old June 14th, 2007, 02:26 PM

Thanks, Ryougabot, for offering, but there is a definate problem with creating a fixed picture. Every day people are posting customs, and as I receive them, the list would get longer and longer, and you would have to constantly update the synergy webs. I wouldn't put that kind of pressure on anyone, myself included. That's why I think a text-based index would work better, because it can be easily loaded, saved, and modified. Does anyone have any alternatives?
Old June 15th, 2007, 07:40 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
I like this idea, nice thinking PumpkinKing.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards